My gheist review there one clan i know in an out.
1. there bounes is realy great if you only wont to deal with there bounes
2. They have wonderfull abilities to help you win: either the round or fight due to wonderfull bluffs.
3. there may be cards in this clan players think stink but can sstill win the game for you.
4. Wonderfull low stars cards like platinum , dolly, arken , so on
5. Great high stars like toro, rolph , wardom, methane an so on
6. Low number of trully unplayable cards out of them 1are CRs sigmund cr not a card that will the battles for you or his wife there 2 power make them real poor to play to win a battle.
7. High power to work without abilities.
8. gheist have very great cards that make this clan balanced.
1. theres 3 clans there bounes cant reach piranas, skeelz, nightmares
2. Many great cards like dolly, luba, darth, an some otheres that take alot of pillz to make them strike go throught an if there abilitys stoped your in a huge disadvantage.
3. theres not many healer an dr cards in this clan just one healer an one dr card. there is sigmund but hes a high 5 star an takes up alot of space maken a deck.
4. Their DR is not that great compared to Uranus , an compared to other clans drs.
5. you got to have master the pilling with gheist do be great with them. pillz are realy important to gheist.
if you like to add some thing plz do. i injoy comments
I apreciate the work that you did and i don't want to boil your work but there are several things:
-High Power: WRONG!! The only high powered card is wardom and miss twice, if you want high powered soa you should get roots
-Low stars: I fin their 2* kinda weak, I mean they have good dmg but other than that they are kinda bad... arkn works very well in low pillz battle but then face him with more than 3 and I know who is gonna win. Platinum is killed by so many bonuses, unlike tula, although he gets a gold medal vs caelus. Z3R0 D34D is nothing without his ability, that can be stopped by 2 full clans, and liam
-Gheist is not balanced, they are more for offense, think that there are only 2 DRs, and one of them sucks and is cr... again you want reducers go with roots
I disagree with GHEIST having high power without abilities. Only Wardom has 8.
Also if Kolos would have his bonus active, against Bristone he'd still do 7 damage (10-3).
Then, Sigmund is a very nice DR usable at 3*. Too bad he's Cr. Compared to other clans dr, GHEIST's Bristone is better than Nightmare's Nerfeniti, Uppers' Burt, Fang Pi Clang's Xia Leming, maybe La Junta's Jane Ramba, Junkz' Dolly and Veenyle, and Sentinel's Melvin (considering you would rather choose SOA then attack manipulation, stop soa and life abilities).
When I play GHEIST, I aim for ko, that means I don't really need healers there.
Anyways, jerromy, you did it well
Sorry, no offense, but in my eyes (and im a GHEIST player to the heart) your "review" is lacking any comment that states why this clan so supercool for ELO and T1... really, you just say "well the clan is cool and stops abilities while they got great abilities themselves".
yeah right, thanks for the info.
a review should make players that didnt play with this clan before interested into trying it out, this review obviously doesnt do so. overall it just seems as if you didnt put a lot of effort into this, typing it pretty fast without rereading it.