My gheist review there one clan i know in an out.
1. there bounes is realy great if you only wont to deal with there bounes
2. They have wonderfull abilities to help you win: either the round or fight due to wonderfull bluffs.
3. there may be cards in this clan players think stink but can sstill win the game for you.
4. Wonderfull low stars cards like platinum , dolly, arken , so on
5. Great high stars like toro, rolph , wardom, methane an so on
6. Low number of trully unplayable cards out of them 1are CRs sigmund cr not a card that will the battles for you or his wife there 2 power make them real poor to play to win a battle.
7. High power to work without abilities.
8. gheist have very great cards that make this clan balanced.
1. theres 3 clans there bounes cant reach piranas, skeelz, nightmares
2. Many great cards like dolly, luba, darth, an some otheres that take alot of pillz to make them strike go throught an if there abilitys stoped your in a huge disadvantage.
3. theres not many healer an dr cards in this clan just one healer an one dr card. there is sigmund but hes a high 5 star an takes up alot of space maken a deck.
4. Their DR is not that great compared to Uranus , an compared to other clans drs.
5. you got to have master the pilling with gheist do be great with them. pillz are realy important to gheist.
if you like to add some thing plz do. i injoy comments
Vryer is good for very low budget decks. Other than that, no. Erika is useless. Would you pick her over Toro, Anibal or Methane? I'd say no...
Toro and Anibal aren't useless without abilities, they're just not as useful, at all.
Every clan needs to know when to take certain hits to save on pillz.
GHEIST are good, just nothing exceptional. I'd pick Nightmare, Roots, Piranas and All Stars over them.
You play mono right jerromy? mono is the easiest mean to get support, support always make you stronger, in reality and both in this game, remeber sandro the 3* mad man? or marco? may be you've forgotten scubb and shann and chiro too, playing ghiest in mono for so long made you forgot the importance of support abilites haven't it? need i remind you that on of this game's most annoying bonus is support based( yes, i am talking about the rescue)