My gheist review there one clan i know in an out.
1. there bounes is realy great if you only wont to deal with there bounes
2. They have wonderfull abilities to help you win: either the round or fight due to wonderfull bluffs.
3. there may be cards in this clan players think stink but can sstill win the game for you.
4. Wonderfull low stars cards like platinum , dolly, arken , so on
5. Great high stars like toro, rolph , wardom, methane an so on
6. Low number of trully unplayable cards out of them 1are CRs sigmund cr not a card that will the battles for you or his wife there 2 power make them real poor to play to win a battle.
7. High power to work without abilities.
8. gheist have very great cards that make this clan balanced.
1. theres 3 clans there bounes cant reach piranas, skeelz, nightmares
2. Many great cards like dolly, luba, darth, an some otheres that take alot of pillz to make them strike go throught an if there abilitys stoped your in a huge disadvantage.
3. theres not many healer an dr cards in this clan just one healer an one dr card. there is sigmund but hes a high 5 star an takes up alot of space maken a deck.
4. Their DR is not that great compared to Uranus , an compared to other clans drs.
5. you got to have master the pilling with gheist do be great with them. pillz are realy important to gheist.
if you like to add some thing plz do. i injoy comments
Roots as an SOA clan is the power department jerromy you should have known that by now, going Mono with ambre creates illusions somehow
you even forgot Leviaton and his All stop low star.who would stop Caelus..
"Their DR" why can't you name that awesome card Bristone. Ofc no other clan DR can compete with Uranus's ability to reduce, if UR made one -5 min 1 in uppers or Montana, Sakrohm will be,...........
5."you got to have master the pilling with GHEIST do be great with them. pillz are realy important to GHEIST."
and so is true to any other clan..for me that one is fail.
You may be successful with the clan, but you have no idea what you're talking about. First, you stated your opinion, not the truth. Second, GHEIST is not a balanced clan, nor are they considered high powered. Third, they have a few cards that are 7 power or higher, and all but 3 are 4* and up. There are a ton of clans with a lot more high base powered cards than GHEIST.
Gheist have low powered cards. Only Wardom and Miss Twice Cr have 8 power. But sometimes they have high virtual power: Toro is 9/5, Rolph is 9/6. But Gheist have high damage: even 2* cards have 4. But most of the time it's... virtual, too). You can find it out just by playing against Roots.
For me, Gheist are playing like a La Junta, trying to 2HKO my opponent.
@owlsense I disagree with what i think is your 5th point. While pillz are obviously important to all clans how accurate you have to be varies from clan to clan. It is easy to argue that precise pilling isnt quite as important for clans such as montana and piranas. That is the point he was trying to make.
"One i find 7 an up power as high power.
i just put the truth if you cant see it then you dont realy know GHEIST"
Sorry Jeromy, but all that review does is display a lack of in-depth knowledge of the clan. Just read the responses your thread as received. You're in extreme denial if you believe the part I quoted.
Hobojoe25 WMD - Titan Us flag
Hoje às 08:27
@owlsense I disagree with what i think is your 5th point. While pillz are obviously important to all clans how accurate you have to be varies from clan to clan. It is easy to argue that precise pilling isnt quite as important for clans such as Montana and Piranas. That is the point he was trying to make.
He speaks the truth. Jerromy is right here. Everyone that says otherwise never played GHEIST!
"i just put the truth if you cant see it then you dont realy know GHEIST"
i didnt wanna insult you/state that you dont know GHEIST, but claiming i´m clueless just because my opinion of your review is lame makes me wanna show you some things you reviewed that any GHEIST player would completely disagree with.
1. "Low number of trully unplayable cards"
GHEIST got a huge number of unplayable cards actually... Vryer, Erika, Igniss, Brutox or Lilith just to name some of the lamest ones out of the bunch.
they also got quite a few cards that aint "unplayable" but became 100% redundant due to the introduction of new cards, like Dolly completely replaced Nina and Gheistling in the poisoning section, Xu52 overshadows Vladimir in every possible way.
I´d actually say that about one third of this clan´s cards are useless as they are crappy/bad copies of better cards within the clan itself.
2."High power to work without abilities."
wrong, staple cards such as Toro, Arkn or Anibal are screwed without their abilities to boost them as their power only reaches 5 to 6 and they got no clan bonus to help them out. Roots mess up GHEIST in most cases with their superior overall power.
3."Their DR is not that great compared to Uranus (U) , an compared to other clans drs."
no reducer apart from Graksmxxt reaches Uranus, but Bristone is actually a super sweet 3*-reducer, SOA+reduction=win.
overall i just think you should have put more effort/useful information into the review, that´s all.
Well srry but HAHAHAHAHA realy you think Vryer Erika are worthless you need to be slaped hard. vryer is a great card not aginst roots but he can beat otheres an knowing what deck to put him in. hes great in a dt deck if you know when to use him casue his ability he relys on. erika is a ok card.
yes cause of dolly nina may become not as used as much but shes still a ok card still. but as time gose alot of cards wil be replaced by better cards some day.
Toro Anibal are screwed without their abilities WRONG! i have won with out there abilitys in use. arken can still win with out his ability just takes more pillz.
my review tells the basics an dose not have to be all praise i know theres flaws with it thats why i put there flaws not all the great stuff about it. if you make a review at least put whats wrong with it thats truly wrong.
if you dont see that gheist need some what good amounth of pillz to win with. whay i play is taken serten hits to save on pillz.