My gheist review there one clan i know in an out.
1. there bounes is realy great if you only wont to deal with there bounes
2. They have wonderfull abilities to help you win: either the round or fight due to wonderfull bluffs.
3. there may be cards in this clan players think stink but can sstill win the game for you.
4. Wonderfull low stars cards like platinum , dolly, arken , so on
5. Great high stars like toro, rolph , wardom, methane an so on
6. Low number of trully unplayable cards out of them 1are CRs sigmund cr not a card that will the battles for you or his wife there 2 power make them real poor to play to win a battle.
7. High power to work without abilities.
8. gheist have very great cards that make this clan balanced.
1. theres 3 clans there bounes cant reach piranas, skeelz, nightmares
2. Many great cards like dolly, luba, darth, an some otheres that take alot of pillz to make them strike go throught an if there abilitys stoped your in a huge disadvantage.
3. theres not many healer an dr cards in this clan just one healer an one dr card. there is sigmund but hes a high 5 star an takes up alot of space maken a deck.
4. Their DR is not that great compared to Uranus , an compared to other clans drs.
5. you got to have master the pilling with gheist do be great with them. pillz are realy important to gheist.
if you like to add some thing plz do. i injoy comments
@shadowcouncil WHAT!!!!! they make a realy great mono deck. you just have to have almost all the cards to make a realy great mono deck .
Ok, Jeremy. Show me a mono GHEIST and I'll show you a way to make it at least twice as effective by using another clan in place of 4 of those cards.
That doesn't counter my point, Jerromy. Fact is, while many clans have strong mono sets (Uppers, Rescue, Montana, Piranas, etc..) GHIEST remain a weak mono clan due to their strengths being mostly assigned to their higher star count: Leviatonn, z3r0 d34d, Bristone aside, they have some decent cards but nothign that can really stand up next to the more powerful decks of other clans.
As I said, make ANY GHIEST mono and I'll make it better by giving you a half to replace it.
I disagree that Vryer is in any way even decent. 4/4 -4 att min 1 is somewhere near the edge of Melluzine... for 3 stars. Vryer is a crap card there is absolutely no doubt about it none would seriously use this rotten card in any halfway decent deck
and Erika an okay card? she´s like the superlame queen in the whole bunch with 5/6 no ability. on a 4* card. it cant get any crappier i guess. GHEIST really got lots of unusable cards you can put in the collection after reaching level 15, locking them out of any decent deck and hope for them to become cr some day.
and sure you can win with toro and anibal without their abilities. you can win with any card if you put enough pillz on it/predict your opp well enough.
but the point is that the whole clan becomes really weak without their abilities, the 2*, 3* and 4* cards drop far below average in power and damage and got no clan bonus to boost them apart from the SOA. sure you can still win against roots. but if your opponent isnt a cockroach it will be a really hard one in most cases, staple cards such as Noodile, Rico, Yookie and Jeto usually nomnomnom GHEIST with their superior power, not being dependant on their abilities that much.
really i didnt mean to argue with you, just pointing out that in my eyes the whole review (for the third time...) is overall just very non-informative and plain wrong in some cases.
Pretty good review i'd say pilling is kinda a must for every clan though lmao.
and erm by high powerd did you mean virtual power? like toro/rolph even platium lol.
I guess not having 'healers' is a bad thing but erm I dont really think it would fit into the clan if you get that?
I dont think thats a bad point just a statment lol Dr saw is good enough anyway
Il tell you summit witht his clan though, Toro is annoying me lol hes floating around in no mans land.
He cant be played in elo half the time, ghiest never get anywhere in surviver (tried,failed) and
who uses ghiest in DTs? lol what a waste of a good card ey?
-There is no virtual power, toro has -3power and is going to be always a 6 power -3 opp power, because is not the same to have +power than -power, apart from the fact that the cards you mentioned when they face a real SOA high powered clan like roots, keep struggling to win them
LU-Endracer Virtual power was there because i didnt know what else to call it and didnt want to waste my time like you did explaining what i ment lol, and since when has this thread been about comparing clans? sorry if i seem abit snappy but cmon u knew what i ment ur just being arkward xP
LU-Endracer I cant be botherd to argu cuz im tired and like no need really, And to be honest, it really
wasnt a mistake lol. Virtual power may be the wrong term to use but, People knew/know what i ment
because 'Virtual power' is so commonly used I think by now we all know toro isnt a 9/5 yes?
So you explaining that again was kinda time wasting dont you think? But im gonna leave it there
because we wouldnt want to end up arguing would we