I'm a newbie, a lvl 11 newbie, who are saving up money to buy a decent deck, I'm planning on staying on low level as long as possible and enter DT and lose to get the needed 50 clintz.
I use a basic Action Pack Deck, no leader, no nothing.
Bear in mind I will not buy and credit.
1. What is a good and decent deck that last long enough for at least 10 lvl in either ELO or daily tournament? (I'm started to get sick being bashed by Uppers/Montana or Mono Bangers Deck, they are too much to handle for this deck)
2. I have purchased 2 Roots Card, I'm originally planning to build Roots/Piranas clan because of SOA and SOB, piranas are chosen because they are cheaper, should I quit making a Root Deck and join the other people opting for Uppers/Montana Deck?
3. Is having a losing streak bad for the first few levels when you have small amount of cash?
1. a decent one would be to build a mono sentinel deck, that's easy to play with and you can KO them no prob with those original cards you got from the original pack.
2. not sure, piranas are hard to build and hard to play at the same time, they're much more expensive than you can imagine
3. not really, a fight in every DT would be good, win or lose you'd get 50 clintz at the end of it. Losing is a main part in this game, especially for newbs