Some adjustments and improvements have been made on the site :
- Now you could see your stars on your profile on the left (if you have some of course)
- Stars are instantly activated, you won't have to wait after the results of a DT.
- The fifth star (or DT star) can also be earned by ending in the Survivor top 5 (day, week, month) or by being in the ELO top 100.
I remind you that stars are activated only if you have purchased credits within the last 31 days.
- First name and last name were needed in the contact form (http://www.urban-rivals.com/staff/contactus.php) but it wasn't indicated. Now it is.
- A glitch concerning iphone players who could be ban from the Market has been corrected.
- A glitch which was banning some iphone accounts has been corrected.
Soon : the flash version will be updated with some optimizations reducing the use of your computer performance. It should also correct the black images glitch.
Have fun !
Ooooh. Do you guys actually see the front page on a regular basis?
Since I never log on (thanks to cookies!), I never get to see the front page. Heehee.
Also, does anyone know if the program Game Booster actually helps Flash not lag on an older computer?
I'm still seeing a big lag from the time I post on the message board till the time it's actually getting there.. Mainly between the hours of 11pm to 6am est. I know it can be difficult getting up in the middle of the night just to check some postings but it would be a very helpful if there were some more mods available during those time periods. Those are the hours I usually play and I've noticed there isn't very many mods on.. It can also be nervewracking trying to put your hands on a Mod when you need one to oversee a trade in the middle of the night.
Since we are talking about adjustments and improvements, you guys should fix the Lost Warehouse issues.
Primarily the issue that it's getting abused as a mission room. Way too many people get decks with a single unevolved 5* without Vansaar and then cards that are specific to missions so they can prey on the people that go in there to actually level up cards.
Yes, you still get to level cards at the same speed. But the point here is that when people abuse this, they get the missions done for a whole lot less effort. It's on the threshold to cheating in my opinion. After all it's missions and they should be somewhat challenging at the very least.
Please just lock every mission except the training specific ones in the Lost Warehouse.
And yes, I know that A LOT of people won't like to read this.