Some adjustments and improvements have been made on the site :
- Now you could see your stars on your profile on the left (if you have some of course)
- Stars are instantly activated, you won't have to wait after the results of a DT.
- The fifth star (or DT star) can also be earned by ending in the Survivor top 5 (day, week, month) or by being in the ELO top 100.
I remind you that stars are activated only if you have purchased credits within the last 31 days.
- First name and last name were needed in the contact form (http://www.urban-rivals.com/staff/contactus.php) but it wasn't indicated. Now it is.
- A glitch concerning iphone players who could be ban from the Market has been corrected.
- A glitch which was banning some iphone accounts has been corrected.
Soon : the flash version will be updated with some optimizations reducing the use of your computer performance. It should also correct the black images glitch.
Have fun !
About the polish version, I can help with translating if the source material is in english, spell checking and making the translation not seem "stiff" and unnatural. So if anyone involved with this project reads this and is intrested in my help feel free to contact me.
All the changes UR have made have been excellent in my opinion.
What I would like to see though is like a leaderboard of the week. Which would have stuff on like who's dealt the most damage in the last week and who's played to most matchs who's timed out the most and etc etc. All ofcourse with out prizes but I think it would make a good edtion to the game