You must have noticed a big change it the battle room list...
A new game mode has appeared in Urban Rivals: Deathmatch mode.
We wanted to offer you a kind of super fast mini DT with a limited number of players.
The DM points rules are different with several tricks inspired by Modern Warfare 2 => persecution, revenge, serial victories, etc.
It's still a beta for the moment. The goal is to do a sort of "life size" test and see how it goes, what would be relevant to add in the ranking, etc.
Know glitches :
We have noticed that there was the grey screen glitch in the flash if you expire while selecting your pillz. Just refresh the page.
It will be fixed very soon.
Complete rules, rankings, messages in the feed, special missions, division system to group players together according to their level.
Please, share your thoughts and opinion (no off-board posts please)
Yes, Mathwiz, that would be EXTREMELY helpful. Also, might as well put Kate down there as well, so we can keep an eye on the timer?
Wow, imagine "Killstreaks" being implemented here. If we get say, five consecutive wins, we'd be given a chance to replace a card in our deck for one of the Big 5s.
I think the "bonus points for losing in a row" idea is pretty much as close as "Deathstreaks" we will get here.
PS - Infinity Ward would be loving this thread.
and may be there should be some kinda room shuffling, fighting the same people for 10-30 consecutive DMs is kind boring after a while, too predictable tactics and sometimes you get into a room full of pros while you're hardly a regular player...
Hey, a question here... I just reached 33lvl and had 0 battle points, played 1 deathmatch tournament, ended 4th with 160 points and without any win ( ) , so I didnt get any bonus, and after the tourney, I looked at my battle points and it says 83... so those points isnt exactly battle points I get? I got like a half of all points I got in tournament, I dont get it... by the way, after 3rd loss the bonus for loosing dissapears
Some hints form "beta-tester" -
- sometime it takes sooo long to get my opponent. Esspecialy if there are just few players in the room
- sometime I am not able to find my opponent even if there are some "not playing"
- yesterday we was just 2 in the room. First game finished and we just wait 18 mins to finish the game. It was really boring
- what to do with slow players ? If I am paired with slow player, it is my end .. even if I win ... the players with faster opponents will be better - even if they lose
- the point awarding system is strange. Today I was second with score 4-1-0 . First was man with 4-0-1 ... I know - he won more games in a row but - should not be the player with better score higher in the results ?
- yesterday the standing was event worse. First player had score 2-0-4 , second 4-0-0, third - 4-0-2
(I have screenshots, if you want to see)
BTW - what happened when the Deathmatch ends ? Time Out and .. ? 50 points for both players ?