From now you can create your own deck format for your events. The link will appear in the community menu only if level >= 15.
Really a lot of criteria are available. You can use these formats in your events, all players who’ll join in will see your format appear with the «official» ones.
About the translation, there are mistakes which will be corrected very soon.
Don’t hesitate to share your suggestions here
How to link to your deck format
1. Complete your deck criteria and hit save.
2. Go back to your deck formats.
3. Hit edit.
4. Take a look at your address bar. Here's an *example* of how your URL should look like: http://www.urban-rivals.com/collection/formats/edit/277-evo-ftw
5. See that number after edit/? In this case, it's 277. Copy and paste it if yours is long. (which will happen once more formats get saved )
6. Now replace "XXX" with your number in the following template: formatXX
7. Copy the "formatXX" and paste into wherever. Here's mine: Evo Ftw!
Oh my gosh...
This is probably one of the coolest updates ever!! ^.^
There are only a handful of amazing updates I have ever seen...
"Create your own events!"
"Choose to play random or non-random!"
and now.. "Create your own deck format!"
...I have played this game for a little while now and I am honestly amazed at how far and advanced you guys have become..
Honestly I am totally proud of you guys!! ^.^
(This place is starting to look great, the clans are starting to shape up with much more variety in matches, and the forums are even a little more organized and pretty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
Ah, got it now
Yes, it is a pain to hyperlink it N it needs a diff color (because what if there's a deck format called, say bangers, or bob joby? The red hyperlink makes it look like it's linking you to a clan or character)
Not a MAJOR problem, IDRC if it's fixed or not
For now, just make an event with it , then ask opinions