Good Day to whoever takes a look at this,
as you might have guessed from the title,
I'm looking for a guild !
Here is what I expect: (weird isn't it :O)
- serious and friendly players
- more or less experienced players
- some guild events or stuff like that
- people who are as helpfull as I'm, but not just pretending or trying to get your cards ...
I have been in two guilds so far and they both got disbanded after some time.
=> I don't want to play a minimum amount of games or have a minimum ELO score.
=> I also want to be inactive from time to time (not usually very long, worst case would be two weeks)
=> I'm more of a theory crafter and a collector and not a good player, just to warn you (I never tried and never got higher than 1,1k ELO rating *shame* ) but I understand the principles of the game and always have usefull theoretical advice for everyone.
I know it's ridiculous to want that much and not even giving anything, but if you are a guild who is okay with some random, fun and helpful dude hanging around don't hesitate to contact me.
TLR just read it or don't contact me thanks.
Some random info:
- I'm 23 years old
- I'm studying at an university in germany
- I like to talk about music
- I love Jazz, Blues, Rock, Alternative, i.e: Pink Floyd, also new stuff
- I haven't got a guild for a long time and I'm upset by those WANNA JOIN MY GUILD CAPSLOCK SPAMMERS.
- I love Monty Python
And now for something completly different:
THE END !
I messaged first on this and they denied it Higher Than Heaven holds the perfect balance between fun and seriousness. We have a few experienced players, and as of the guild events? Check my level, we'll be making one soon (whilst your there check the guild coz your gonna wanna Join )
ask around the guild, or most people that know me frankly. I always give cards and money away, I even have my own little post-whatever-you-want and you get money xD so...Join! : D