Story: You can't figure out why a snake moves the way it does. They key is to recognize and accept the snake for what it is. Kill or avoid it. But never ever, try to befriend or reform it....... We are that snake!!!...... Join clintz city 1%'s.... We are the 1% that live in clintz city and are the most low down, ruthless guild, of them all!!! We are now recruiting lvl 25+. Must be a active member and accumulate 10,000 bpts per week. We also have awards each month for our members. Who says they shouldn't be award for their accomplishments! So if u think what u got what it takes to be part of Clintz city's 1%'s. You ready to join a elite guild, apply with us! What do you got to lose? But nothing, but gaining friends, help in being a better warrior in clintz city, and above all being part of a rising guild to make it to the top with your help!!! 100% United! 99% of the rest foes! That 1% is us!!! We are the last of a dieing breed, Real recognize real!!!