Oflgn: 7/5 +1 Life Per Damage
Dregn: 8/4 -4 Opp Life Min 1
C Beast: 5/8 -4 Opp Power Min 4
Shaakarti: 7/7 Courage: Stop Opp Bonus
I do not want just opinions, please give reasons why you think one is the best. And if one is better in certain situations, please state those situations.
Oflgn is amazing in Survivor.
Dregn is best used in elo.
C Beast is a beast (lol) in any T2 Survivor.
And dont have a clue about Shaakarti, but i'd guess Deathmatch would be best for her.
Overall though, Dregn is best, then Shaakarti, then Oflgn, then C Beast, that is imo though...
I dislike oflgn as a vortex. He has the greatest gapping potential of the four, but he doesn't jive well with the rest of the clan plus 7 power without manip is sort of weak for a 5*. Dregn has the best stats if there is no SOA in play, but there is a ton of SOA in elo. Shaakarti is the most solid 5*, but she is fairly weak. Courage SOB is a pretty crappy ability. I personally think C Beast is best. Even if his ability gets taken away he can still KO with plenty of cards and his bonus is a great safety net. It can wreak havok on your opponent. He is weakened without his bonus, but then he can beat most cards with his ability.
Ofgln: Great when used in ELO or T1 because of the lower damages.
Dregn: Crappy aganist SoA, and only really worth it if used with C Wing (Or which ever one has Defeat: -2 opp life) fo the 2HKO
-By the way his ability is -4 opp Life Min O.
C Beast: Lower Rated and the least expensive, my personal favorite for T2 beacuse of his ability versus 8 power cards
Shaakarti: Overall the best due to her 7/7, the only problem is her ability has to be used as Courage but that eans that SoA has little effect.
1. Dregn: Solid 8 power in Vortex is necessary imo, ability to stand up to DR and still inflict 5 dmg as a minimum. SOA is a pain but who cares, most cards with abilities hate SOA
2. Shaakarti: SOlid card overall, Ko's with staples- Deea, Dagg furied C wing, Courage: SOB is crap but its her solidness that makes her shine...courage also makes her weak against DR
3. C Beast: Takes 8 powered cards below his lvl. DR's and SOA hurts alot more than it hurts Dregn (attk/ Power manip also hurts mor)
4. Oflgn: God i wish i liked this guy, seriously..Hes got such a beastly ability but he is really limited to T2 Survivor imo...His clan has only 1 DR so the 'fury hit and sit back' tactic doesnt work with ths guy. Comparison to DItha doesnt work as ditha has the support from her DR clanmates making a fury win with her much more better.
I think Oflgn is a woman since Dregn’s absolute rule relies heavily on the reputation of the Warrior Princes (oflgn bio)
Back to the topic
Oflgn is the best 5* for me since Oflgn abilities had been help me much in battle , combination C WIng + Dregn/C beast is good but kinda boring for me
I'd say for elo, it depends on whats banned, on a non gheist week i think
1. Dregn: 8 power, 8 damage that is only really crippled by soa+dr, (4 damage is acceptable imo) and the vortex bonus reallly adds to his nuking potential
2. Toss up between Shaakarti and Cbeast: C beast is a good card, but much more affected by attack manip, shaakarti has 1 less damage, but the vortex staples have 5 damage anyway, and sob is extremely helpful
4. Oflgn: a good card, but hes in the wrong clan, i would loved to have seen a card with similair stats in maybe all stars, but he just doesnt work in vortex, no form of manip, but he does create the largest possible life gap out of the vortex 5 stars
On a gheist or roots heavy week Shaakarti is the best, then dregn still, then c beast then oflgn is still last