Well,another round of ELO perma-bans has come and gone.Some old cards are gone and a couple are back in the fold.Such questions one can ask ourselves now are:
-What clans will now dominate ELO with the sakrohms/junkz being severely weakened?More importantly,can the Pussycats use their newly unbanned cards to make much of a dent?
-With Wanda unbanned,what cards seem most likely to be unbanned?
-What cards do you essentially see being banned that weren't banned before?
-And probably a question that most likely will be discussed over the coming months are:who's next to get kicked out?
-Who do you see attracting the biggest percentage of the votes?
i'll give my answer to these questions in part two of my post,but feel free to debate these questions amongst yourselves.
- Sakrohm isn't heaps weakened, Uranus was always abnned and Sigma was never allowed out. they'll be fine. Junkz. meh Veenyle/ Dreen can replace Gil they'll also be fine
-Pussycats...i think it was stupid to release Charlie but ban Yayoi, Charlie is going to be player-banned all the time anyway, so why bring her out? It just leaves PC with no decent 4*, hopefully they will get a replacement
- I dont think they'll release anyone else from bans, except mayb Lou? but i doubt that as well
-I think we'll see alot more Rescue bans with Kerry gone, Elvira and Sledg will probs get constantly player-banned. All the other usuals will stay banned every wk now(Ghumbo, Askai, Toro, Leviatonn, Greem, Marina etc).
- Next to go? Ghumbo, Marina/Robb Cr most likely, also probably either Toro or Leviatonn
A) Nightmare and Piranas. Junkz has always been a weapon against them and now they are gone. In GHEIST strong weeks, Pussycats are now an alternative to Skeelz with a solid foundation of Wanda + Ivana, but they've taken a severe hit with Yayoi, who was the only real reason to play Pussycats in the first place.
b) Rowdy, Copper, Lou, Marco (in that order). I could also see Gil and Kerry coming back.
c) You mean by player election? Marina, and harder hits on Piranas staples
d) Hawkins, Leviatonn, Ghumbo
e) Not sure
Junkz can still field 4-5 playable characters and are in a lot better shape than Sakrohm, who have been relegated to strictly Type 1 at this point.
1. SOB clans will have more of an impact now that there's no Sak/Junkz to keep them down
2. Gheist and especially roots will be less of a problem now that people can assemble a low-star Pcat half easily, so I guess there will be less roots bans.
3. I see the cards that used to hover on the brink getting banned now. Cards like Dorian, Elvira, Olga and Mona
4. Hopefully Ghumbo, Robb Cr and Sledg will be the next to go...imho rescue need to be weakened further, too many people are reaching 1300 every week playing double old.
5. I'm guessing the usual suspects: Ghumbo, Robb Cr, Toro etc.
- pussycats could do well. most of the clans that were good befor bans are just as good the only clan changed is Sakrohm (and maby junkz)
- Kerry lol.
- Mostly the same cards as befor will be banned (wanda and charlie might get banned by the players.
- Sledge and Ghumbo most likely. Charlie might be re banned.
- same cards as before.