Hello to the few who read this! I'm guessing you want some info, so here you go:
- Joined UR Jan 5, 2010
- Level 37 Male, English speaker (minimal French and Japanese)
- When serious (which is not often as of now) I find no difficulty making the top 100 in DTs.
- Titan with 90% of the current collection (after my CRs + LDs are factored).
I own Chikko Cr, Taneareva Cr, Robb Cr, Caelus Cr, Kreen Cr, Nahi Cr, Smokey Cr, Noodile Cr, and Page Cr
I also have Dudley Ld, Hopper Ld, Bonnie Ld, Kreenk Ld, and Harrow Ld.
- I play on and off. I enjoy watching the market.
- I don't play SERIOUSLY regularly. I'm looking for a laid back guild who is fine if I decide I don't have time to devote 100% for a week or two, and if I only pop in here and there.
- Also, I'm moving to Japan soon to teach English. So I won't likely be super active for awhile.
- I'm mostly a 1 clan-man for my decks. I enjoy T2 Ulu Watu, and for anything else I like to play Nightmare, Piranas, or All Stars for serious play. For personal enjoyment I play Pussycats, Sakrohm, or Ulu Watu.
- Overall I play for fun, and because I
Lame, just realized I lost the end of my original post.
I wrote something like "Overall I play for fun and because I am looking to obtain one of every card artwork for every level. Also, I'm looking for a mature, perhaps slightly older guild. I'm not such a fan of swearing and the like in guilds." Thanks again!
I am unable to guarantee copious amounts of booze (virtual or not)...
I am able to guarantee a guild where we accept you for your play style, whatever it may be.
Even though we are a small and a brand new and shiny guild I think that we have the right attitude.