This week end, we wait you in a special Coliseum on the occasion of the international Community Cup 2014 : from friday march 21 at 2pm (GMT + 1) to monday march 24 at 10am (GMT + 1).
Join a Coliseum a bit old school with the 10 first clans of the game… (14 life points / 12 pillz).
In addition to nice Cr to be won, try your luck for the Community Cup 2014's finale !
My opinion after editing months of Coliseum announcements:
* some Top 1 prizes are too extravagant, ie. DJ Korr Cr General Cr
(but if top prize is BIG 5 then it should require 50-70 matches, you gotta earn it)
* removing Top 3000 prizes and setting it at 1000th doesn't encourage participation. Even 1K or 2K is a nice reward so participants can buy cards & build a deck to compete
* I like the rotating events and restriction. It's important we learn to understand rules & pts systems
(however, rules must be written in a simple manner)
* I'm not sure if BP is a good reward for regular players because BP benefits new/low-level players. But many events require expensive decks or set limits on prizes so new players can't join or earn prizes. I guess it will eventually even out
* I like Raquella posting early and updating throughout Coliseum game day. This helps player understand if there are glitches or changes in rules
Most of all, I believe everyone enjoys Coliseum if we set aside time to play and there was a feature to help build decks quickly
Less Frustration = more matches played
More low-value prizes = more participants
Small 5 prizes = same level participation as Big 5 prize events
It's nice to see Coliseum maintain momentum and hope UR continues to grow this format
The problem with 25 fights is that, most of us will tie at final scores and since there are many players, it will be very hard to get to the top 500(especially if you played at the start of the coliseum).