This week end, we wait you in a special Coliseum on the occasion of the international Community Cup 2014 : from friday march 21 at 2pm (GMT + 1) to monday march 24 at 10am (GMT + 1).
Join a Coliseum a bit old school with the 10 first clans of the game… (14 life points / 12 pillz).
In addition to nice Cr to be won, try your luck for the Community Cup 2014's finale !
My opinion after editing months of Coliseum announcements:
* some Top 1 prizes are too extravagant, ie. DJ Korr Cr General Cr
(but if top prize is BIG 5 then it should require 50-70 matches, you gotta earn it)
* removing Top 3000 prizes and setting it at 1000th doesn't encourage participation. Even 1K or 2K is a nice reward so participants can buy cards & build a deck to compete
* I like the rotating events and restriction. It's important we learn to understand rules & pts systems
(however, rules must be written in a simple manner)
* I'm not sure if BP is a good reward for regular players because BP benefits new/low-level players. But many events require expensive decks or set limits on prizes so new players can't join or earn prizes. I guess it will eventually even out
* I like Raquella posting early and updating throughout Coliseum game day. This helps player understand if there are glitches or changes in rules
Most of all, I believe everyone enjoys Coliseum if we set aside time to play and there was a feature to help build decks quickly
Less Frustration = more matches played
More low-value prizes = more participants
Small 5 prizes = same level participation as Big 5 prize events
It's nice to see Coliseum maintain momentum and hope UR continues to grow this format