The latest event character, IronJaw, will showcase a brand new ability!
Here's your chance to try to guess the name of the ability and what it does. The first player of every community who guesses either the name or the function of the ability correctly will with an IronJaw card! There will be a maximum of two winners, one for guessing the name correctly, and one for guessing the function correctly. Simply post your guess in this thread to play, and guess as many times as you like!
This forum game will conclude at Midnight on Sunday, Paris time. Good luck to all of our players!
edited by ghelas friday 05/06/2015, 16:13
Im just wondering , if they say community do they mean grouped by language ?
And is their a Afrikaans Community coz that's my actual language ???
1. Steal : when defeated , you gain 1/2 of pillz used by opponent in that round
2. Antidote :when you win a battle with this card you heal yourself from being poisoned
3. Toxic / viperous ; it works like poison but only on pillz
4 .Luck ; no pillz are required for attack , you guess how many pillz your opponent plays in the same round , and if you are right you win round , but if you are wrong you loose pillz and life points equal to what your guess was
5 . Concussion ; half the power and damage of your opponents card
6. Rage ; it works like fry but you pay with life points - 1 life for + 1 power
7. Decay ; its the opposite of growth and it affects your opponents card , -X amount of power multiplied by the number of rounds passed
8. Empathy or sympathy ; if your card has less starz than your opponent , you gain +4 attack for each star your opponents card has more than yours
9 . Steal ; swap the Power of your card with the power of your opponents card
10 . Steal ; swap the Damage of your card with the damage of your opponents card
11. anger or aggravate ; if you have less life points than your opponent your cards power is doubled
Sorry they said as much guesses as we want
What if they are doing the same thing now as they did with Solomon?
The ability is just a word, without any number necessary to follow, with a specific function. "Tie breaker 4" just won't make sense.
I might be missing something, though, like the point.
If that is the case, Ashigaru has strike back, so i'm going with Swift Strike... You always play first (Hello, Ambre, fancy meeting you here).
If they say community do they mean language community ?
coz then I fall into the Afrikaans Community but not even sure if that exists hahah
1 . Antidote ; if you win the round you heal the effects of being poisoned the previous rounds by your opponent
2 toxic or viperous ; it works like poison but affects your pillz
3. Steal ; Swap your cards power with your opponents cards power
4. Steal ; Swap your cards Damage with your opponents cards Damage
5. Empathy or Sympathy ; if your card has less starz than your opponents card , you gain +4 attack for each star your card has less than your opponent
6. Anger or frenzy ; it works like fury but you pay with life points for power eg . -1 life + 1 power or -2 life + 2 power and so on and so on
7, leech / rehabilitation / revive ; you gain half of the pillz used by your opponent when you are defeated
8. decay ; its the opposite of growth and it takes effect on your opponent and not on you
Ability of IronJaw:
Bite 2, Min 1
If IronJaw wins the fight, the number of Life points of the player controlling the opposing character will be reduced by 2, or up to a minimum of 1, and the player controlling IronJaw will win a number of Life points equal to the Life points that have been reduced to the player controlling the opposing character. If the number of Life points of the player controlling the opposing character is lower than or equal to 1, the ability will have no effect.