A new character has been revamped!
Discover the new Rebirth card available now in the shop's packs (except New blood) or in next week's Leader Wars!
Remember, once the Rebirth card becomes available, its original counterpart is removed from distribution.
The Phoenix rank is within your reach!
Good luck and happy gaming to all.
@Post 22 Gagaku: I have said that zillion times, hundreds years ago, when all this Rb stuff had even started yet
@Post 25 LoD-Carmen: agree with you 100%, said the exactly same thing already.
@Post 35 waster is 100% right
@Post 39 In truth LoD-Carmen what made a big damage to the market was the greed of some people in the community. Those people care more about doing profit and playing the market then playing the game. I am a collector (or try to be, but not like that!). They see an opportunity for "making money" and turn everything they touch into...well, something like a reverse Midas touch... And that is the problem. A good way to counter attack that is restraining the number of copies a single player can put on the market each time, as I already suggested thousands of times and Gagaku have done the same in post 22
@Post 46 Isolator: good points, really don't know about the technicalities here, but is there was other way of solving the resolution problems they should have done so, instead of this madness...and that idea about alternate graphics going on sale would sound much more honest then all for this Rb thing.
@Post 47 is absolutely right
@Post 50 Myeltd: sharp as always, man!
@Post 51 AGAIN...why don't you listen to Battery suggestions?!? Unbelievable...
@Post 60 kinda makes a huge sense, doesn't it?
@Post 61: ups, that is tough!
The two ways I think you could do it to improve:
Make new version just a skin change. You can change back to the old if you want and just switch around. This wouldn't make money for Ur, though unless the skins were purchasable with credits or something
Make the old ones a 'classic' card or some other name and the new ones the original name. So for example bob joby would be Bob joby Cl but bob joby Rb would just be bob joby. You may ask what this achieves as it is just a switch of titles. It shouldn't be the new ones that get the title as I they are now the standard card. Atm the original have no change but there are different conditions making it confusing that the normal one is the Rb but the one with the condition is the pseudo-cr without any differentiation in name from normal cards.
Yeah waster, you gotta look at their current decisions and you'll have a different attitude. Let's look at what has "roughly" happened in the past month or so:
-Global Modernization pushed back to BETA in september (was supposed to be out in May)
-No updated news on the supposed "new clan", arcade mode, and their second app (which I could rant on for hours, but long story short I find 2 apps for 1 game pretty redundant)
-LTO gold token offer (which had many confused as to why they basically made the big-5 more buyable)
-X10 xp boost applied to 3 RB's (two of which cost over 200k each right now)
-Minute changes to survivor which kinda made it way easier
As you can see, the proposed "summer of revolution" is starting more like a "summer of meh-volution". Arcade mode will ultimately determine whether this year is going to be a win or a fail, as if it ends up being as good as they say it is there are some people (possibly me) who would be willing to overlook some of their past money-grubbey actions and actually try to play this game. If it ends up being bad or poorly executed though, I'd be surprised to not see this game become a complete and utter boneyard in the months following.
I think it's now completely useless . UR cannot take back whatever they have done . I mean u guys remember when they introduced rbs in packs and had to repay players cuz they had bought rbs for millions ? That's how it is now .mthis time it's not 1 or 2 players who have spent millions but thousands of players who have spent 1000s on 8 rbs (I dot. Remember the exact number )
Not 2-3 rbs . So I just feel that the rb system has completely ruined the UR market . There's still time before other people buy them
- The Global Modernization wasn't pushed back, they didn't plan to release it in May but to work on it in May. Yes they wrote it badly again but this is down to them trying to post in a language which isn't their native language.
- The new clan is going to be released this Friday and There was some design sketches for the arcade mode in the Global Modernization screen shot and posted they might release a beta in the summer depending on how things go. Why nothing mores been said I can't say, might be that theres nothing worth announcing or they don't want to announce any more befor there a bit further on the projects.
- To give people who buy packs a bit extra for a short period, wouldn't of effected the big 5 too much as you would have to buy a lot of packs and get lucky on your spin still. (Yes its to also make a bit more money but their a business so need money and the money will be put back into new features for the players).
- To give people who own the rb or want to get the rb a little boosts. Syd Noze Rb is quite cheap so is easy to get if you want the boost and lets be honest not many people care about BP anymore
- The first two changes were suggestions from players so its good to see them listening to players and making updates (yes there might be other larger changes players want but every little helps and its a good start). THe final update was to try and weaken attack manip which players moan about in survivor.
edited by UM_AaaBattery saturday 20/06/2015, 12:54
Oh what fun, it is to counter, all the people trying to defend...
I can't really tell if you're agreeing or disagreeing battery, as your whole post seemed like a very passive summation of what I posted. Nonetheless, I'll try to keep the discussion moving? I'm pretty sure someone can quote me on saying this before, but language barriers should not be an excuse in a multi-lingual/"international" game, let alone one that's been around for 8+ years and has multiple admins/mods who speak multiple languages pretty fluently. Even then, they made a mistake and got peoples hopes up, and only changed after a few people took notice.
Rest of your points I can't really comment on, as it's basically a summation of what I said.