In a bid to keep you informed, please find below a list of the latest changes we’ve made to the new website:
- new menu bar
- new player profile box
- inventory of the Leader Wars and Arcade tickets
- more space on each page
- the addition of a container that now encompasses all the floating boxes
- new footer with links to our social networks
And here is a list of the projects we’re currently working on that should be online soon:
- improvements to the guild page
- improvements to the player profile
- improvements to the home page with the addition of social info
The Urban Rivals’ Team
New market showing you how many copies you own is good
however the number 5 doesnt show up properly. half is cut off
hovering is now there, but does not behave consistently. same as in the packs/store when you hover over a character name
The layout on the deck page makes it where I can't see my entire deck and card functions (ie: "remove from deck" without scrolling.
The old site allows me to view my entire deck and functions without scrolling. Please fix this.
Please give us the option to not have the blue BG on the cards. It actually hurts the artwork for cards that didn't have that blue planned into the color scheme.