Hello Urban Rivals players,
During these last few months, we have been carefully analyzing your leader choices during Leader Wars.
Since the Leader Wars is now a mode that will be available on a regular schedule, we want to balance the leaders as well as possible.
This is why we have decided to make some slight adjustments to them:
Morphun:8-5 +1 pillz per round, max 11 becomes 8-5 +1 pillz per round, max 10
Solomon: 8-6 Tiebreak becomes 8-7 Tiebreak
Vholt: 8-5 team: -1 opp. damage, min. 2 becomes 8-5 team: -2 opp. damage, min 4
These changes are effective from now on. Feel free to tell us your opinions about them. Further balance changes may be done in the future.
PS: We want to remind you that the only cards that can receive modifications to their stats are the Leaders. We think that every card that has been released in the packs is part of the history of the game and it shouldn’t be modified. But since the leaders can be obtained free of charge by anyone via their missions, and since they are a crucial part of the Leader Wars mode, changes to their stats may be done from time to time to keep a balance among them.
edited by ChaosDragon88 friday 15/01/2016, 16:47
- I like Arcade Mode. You may not, but I made a table of projected winnings in the HQ8 post. I think the winnings, in the end, will be MORE than justified by the price. So I whole-heartedly disagree with you on this one.
- I didn't buy the thematic packs, but occasionally they have some good ones. I like the idea of thematic packs, so I don't think this is about Credits for the staff. This is about giving players different options in the pack shop. That's a good thing, right?
- Arcade Missions go hand-in-hand with Arcade Mode. If you like one, you'll like the other. I like Arcade and doing Missions. It's been 7 HQs without them, so I was very glad to see them up now.
- The ELO weekend was indeed a good and interesting idea, and not for DT. Agreed there.
- Futoshi is normal, but their missions choices along with Futoshi were good this time around. That's positive news, and more rewards for new players.
- The limited time pack release was also a good promo. Perhaps a bit too short, but people love getting a deal. People like exclusivity. It makes UR feel a bit more active, with random deals popping up now and again. It's better than no updates at all.
You also left out:
- The first of the new weekly, 2-stage Leader Wars.
- A new market update (number of cards owned added to top left of picture)
- Early preview of the 2nd Ld
You said they don't care about players in (47), but then list all they're doing in (50), which is not a small amount.
Why we can say that we like Arcade?
It is simply another mode with bot as Solo or Duel. What the necessity create the same mode? Which have payments. Bad rewards.
As for me: if I lose (give more) than can win - it is not profitable for me. I'll think that every NORMAL player thinks too.
Just posting this so people won't listen to those who don't use any facts to back up their claims:
Estimated Grand Total for Arcade (if scaling continues as normal):
4 Commons, 4 Uncommons, 4 Rares
Aviria Ld, Kommandon Ld, 3rd Ld
- So for 270 Credits, you'd get about 54 back if you don't spend any to continue. Assume 50, so overall Cost after "rebate" is 220 Credits.
- 4 Commons, 4 Uncommons, 4 Rares = worst case scenario is the 3 current lowest value cards = 900 + 1800 + 5400 = ~8k
- End Cr + Clintz + Cards = ~380k Clintz.
- AND some early Lds.
6 MNB (or Elite) is 240 Credits We're spending less than that, but just to prove the investment's more than worth it, financially (if scaling continues):
380k / 6 = ~64k. This means you'd need SIX packs worth over 64k in order to do better with packs.
I think any normal player would agree that's more than a "good" investment. Whether or not you like the game-play is a different story, but financially it's an EXCELLENT investment.
To check how arrived at these estimates, see posts 52 and 53 of the topic "Arcade S1 HQ8: Deciding Match"
...but this is starting to go off topic.
edited by Xonia saturday 16/01/2016, 16:34
Look I dont mind paying. But it just too vague. Look if I know what I get at the end of each mode and each HQ and each season I might want to spent some money but the fact is, it is vague and not everyone can pay 270 credits without problems (children, people who do not have much to spent and people who dont want to take risks)
- In reply to Xonia, might be offtopic but okay
Puma rights. Players need to know for which prizes they are paying.
We must know rewards in every HQ and season Arcade mode.
And about promo packs: (to post 51) the same. We must to know what can we get in pack (NB - last X cards, Elite and others - cards from clans which we take)
You can get 30 credits weekly very easy (LD/NB is +12 each week ofc if u have ld alrdy and can afford nb)
ELO another 10 credits (so we have 22 alrdy) 8 left not a big deal.
Admin alrdy answered (arcade reward value will be smilliar to what you can get in the packs)
so you can ignore that mode if you don't have time, you will get in packs less or more (arcade reward base on admin info is like +1100clintz /credit)
For people saying that arcade is another duel/solo mode, yea maybe normal mode, but try hardcore mode all of them, i have problems with eve1, sometimes 2 hours is not enough for me to complete w/o buying red dragons, so, it's fun, dun care if it's ia, i lost many times.
so what's the *** problem? you don't have time, go for the packs, you wanna try arcade, don't worry, you will get more than with 7 unlucky 40c nb/elite packs,
or few k less, not all is lucky to draw 100k rare each nb etc etc