With the sunny days, comes the new Guilds’ content!
On the program:
- guilds can now go up to level 50! The progression has also been recalculated
- new bonuses and new levels for existing bonuses
- removal of the weekly limit of guild points per member (the guild’s progression limit remains active)
- replacement of members’ levels with new rankings, with personalized permissions
- the possibility to invite players to join your guild using the mini menu
- the much awaited Guild Bank! Unlockable through the corresponding bonus (guild level 20 required), it will allow you to lend and borrow cards among guild buddies!
- the possibility to restrict applications to players having reached a certain level
- removal of the possibility of destroying a guild; a guild will now be automatically destroyed when its last member has left it
We’ll leave you to look over all of this in more detail...
Coming up: guild messages will be reworked
Enjoy playing UR!
P.S. For the observant, a spoiler is hiding in what's coming up soon...
Bug : I can not for the input minimum level of a new menbro ... And i have steel the bugs about the new menbers on the guild
Opinion: I would like to take back the guild level to reference the older players of the newest .
PLEASE put a system of best posts ... I have to send 630 messages at the end of the month one by one and 5/6 hours it takes me to do it .... PLEASE