Hi there, Urban Rivals players,
On Friday 17th of next week, the ELO mode will be replaced by our new Leagues mode that will be released at the same time as many other improvements to our new app.
Below is a step-by-step process of what will happen to ELO:
- The current ELO week will be the last and final one. To mark this special occasion, all ELO prizes in Tokenz will be doubled. Next Monday, the ELO room will not reopen and a new Leagues room will instead open on Friday 17th.
- The ELO top scores will disappear from players' profiles and will be replaced by the "Leagues’ top scores”. However, the ELO Hall of Fame will not be removed, so you will still be able to find a record of all the ELO top scores there.
- All the missions from the ELO mode will be replaced by Leagues mode missions. Missions based on “reaching a score of X in ELO” will be removed and new missions based on achieving certain scores in Leagues mode will be added.
- The deck formatting rule that says “Your Deck cannot contain characters banned by staff in ELO mode” will be removed. If you organize an event using this rule, please recreate the format manually by excluding the cards currently banned in ELO on a case by case basis.
- All “ELO” classed presets will now be classed in the "Normal" category.
For more information about Leagues mode, visit the Game Modes – Leagues page
Feel free to ask any questions below.