Hello Clint City,
Today is an important day for us as we can finally reveal to you what we have been so hard at work on for the past few months.
So, without further ado, please see below for a description of just what this game update has to offer:
- New avatars linked to your skinbox website.
- A new market page that you can access by clicking on your Clintz/credits total.
- New graphics when opening packs of cards, Clintz and Collectors.
- A new deck builder that offers the possibility of creating a deck from scratch and being able to manage it more easily.
- A guild chat.
- Fully revised fighting graphics: everything will now be on the same scene to increase speed.
- During combat, there will be chat emoticons that can be easily accessed by clicking on our avatar.
- The Divinity+ rankings have an additional special smiley.
- A new ELO, christened the EFC (ELO Fighting Championship), which will be the new league system*.
Of course, there has been a testing, debugging and completion phase. This version will also be the new WebGL version that will replace its now obsolete predecessor in Flash.
It will remain in Beta for the time being as we continue to improve upon it week by week.
We are also going to be present on the Facebook GameRoom and will be back on the Kongregate website before long.
The old site will be permanently closed down. And since the new game mode and version of WebGL are not compatible with the old website, we will no longer be maintaining this now obsolete site.
We hope all these changes will breathe new life into the game and will fire you up to achieve your best scores ever!
Oh, and don’t forget that today’s the day the Queen Mother is due to emerge from her spacecraft...
Happy gaming to you all and enjoy the start of the new EFC season!!
Here's my concern on the new Webgl version from a players' view point;
The Pwr and Dmg image of a card won't change no matter what Pwr/Dmg modifier you put on that card.
Also the experience bar of an unevolved card doesn't move even after a round,
It's as if the whole card is an image only "literally" and it bugs me.
After a match, I can no longer see my hand cards.
I for example make Pfulls and plays them whenever there's a BP bonus event,
so it's going to be harder for me to tell how many Xp are left, though I can manage it by looking at
Collection Pro but still, you're making it more difficult.
And lastly, the 1st round/turn of an Ai in Arcade, I'm always gets tricked by it.
The Ai 1st round/turn animation doesn't show up every time it plays,
so it is hard to guess which card was being used.
I hope you can address this concern of mine.
I feel that you should just reduce load on devices and make everything as fast as the flash app . More devices supported = more players
Moreover , I'd say , when the two cards and the pillz put on both of them appear , our card should appear first , and then the second card , as in the flash app . It makes the overall experience thrilling
1. Not able to update desk, only to save as new desk
2. Not able to see my place in day tournament
3. When changing the desk, the counter of stars is not changing
4. Not able to see "New comesr" and New Blood releases
5. When I am going to sell the card, the cursor should be already in price input field