Hello Clint City,
Today is an important day for us as we can finally reveal to you what we have been so hard at work on for the past few months.
So, without further ado, please see below for a description of just what this game update has to offer:
- New avatars linked to your skinbox website.
- A new market page that you can access by clicking on your Clintz/credits total.
- New graphics when opening packs of cards, Clintz and Collectors.
- A new deck builder that offers the possibility of creating a deck from scratch and being able to manage it more easily.
- A guild chat.
- Fully revised fighting graphics: everything will now be on the same scene to increase speed.
- During combat, there will be chat emoticons that can be easily accessed by clicking on our avatar.
- The Divinity+ rankings have an additional special smiley.
- A new ELO, christened the EFC (ELO Fighting Championship), which will be the new league system*.
Of course, there has been a testing, debugging and completion phase. This version will also be the new WebGL version that will replace its now obsolete predecessor in Flash.
It will remain in Beta for the time being as we continue to improve upon it week by week.
We are also going to be present on the Facebook GameRoom and will be back on the Kongregate website before long.
The old site will be permanently closed down. And since the new game mode and version of WebGL are not compatible with the old website, we will no longer be maintaining this now obsolete site.
We hope all these changes will breathe new life into the game and will fire you up to achieve your best scores ever!
Oh, and don’t forget that today’s the day the Queen Mother is due to emerge from her spacecraft...
Happy gaming to you all and enjoy the start of the new EFC season!!
We have discovered the bug that prevented some people to use WebGL from the website.
The bug resides in saved deck.
-You must have max 20 saved deck
-Saved deck must not exceed 20 cards
Respecting these two rules the WebGL should work.
Soon developers solve this problem.
Reposting this constructive comment, until I finally get an answer:
Please give us an oldskool filter for forum threads, market, and collection/deck building.
At LEAST for the forum threads... new threads are a waste of space and take longer to read/navigate.
I understand the old site can't be maintained, but can't you at least make some simple modifications to the new site to keep your old, faithful players happy? It would be great to be able to customize how we interact with/view the website.
Thanks in advance for your reply.