I don't even know what to say... Just, please help me make noise... I've sent emails to the administration, but somehow this still happens so late in the season...
I honestly don't know what to say... 6 Wins = 1 Loss
Easy way to solve this problem:
- Have a minimum and maximum points limit differential when winning and losing matches
- Remove the option for people who are playing their 5 placement matches to matchmake with people in high ranks such as Z palace (only allow them into Dark corners and the level above it - EXCEPT - provide the option for people playing placement matches to play with z palace or other room formats to enable matchmaking with those levels, ONLY if they play with the same deck rules, but provide a slightly higher point incentive if they do.
I thought it would be redundance of my part start another topic with this discussion, but Graham did so I will share my opinion again:
Current EFC matchmaking and point system is ridiculous.
There is no reason winning 3, 4 or even 10 matches to lose all in 1 or 2 defeats.
Last sunday afternoon I played nalmost a hundred matches: more than 70 victories and less than 20 losses. Result -360 pts. This saturday, same thing, -450 pts. Why? Because of op cards on lower stages! More than a half of my battles were against non Z palace players. By the way, top players abuse of 5 weekly matches and lack of penalty by idleness to maintain top score! Can't you see that?
Now resolution part:
Matchmaking should be locked by deck compatibility. A player in lower stages can battle with top zone players if his deck is compatible (same restrictions) of it will be aways unfair.
Or at least create an additional bonus points based the zone distance between players or you are supporting double punishment to competitive players (minimal chance of win due op cards and great point loss on an unfair battle).
I am not saying that because of my efc performance (of course Im pissed). Its just because I wish a better and fair game based on skill, effort and a bit of luck, not totally based on which opponent you will have to deal. As I said on a forum once, if it will be based only on luck I would prefer regular slots, its funny if you try, really addictive.
I've sent this to Mr. Saga and no response.
I have an other perspective efc being random.
Polit arena 1st rank gives you as a weekly reward (according to the official table but not in reality):
80credits and tokenz:5b+12s+5g
in reality with 1499 score I got this for a 3rd place which should be equal to 1st:
- clintz : 25000
- silver Tokenz : 10
- gold Tokenz : 5
- bronze Tokenz : 5
You can earn almost the same amount of stuff with a Z palace 6-10th place.
As a noob I don't want to go up to Z palace as most possibly I wouldn't reach a nice spot like that and to tell the truth I don't want to play that much as well.
So I would like to try to keep my place around the top of polit arena which is totally a random game like the 21 card game where you don't want to pull a card when having a high score.
I don't like about the current system that it rewards noober players at almost the middle of the score interval better than 90% of the players in the highest league. It's not making players like me abitious to play further. I can play my 5-15 matches to have a high score in my league and thats it for that week. and kinda boring to hold your position until the end of the season. But so much worth it.
So it would be awesome to get real-time information about scores after winning/losing a match to decide if I want to win or lose.
Solution now: stalking your opponent profile and checking at the calculator... (whereas you should think about a winning strategy in normal case)
It would be awesome to know about official conditions of some stuff.
- What happens if I don't play in EFC for a week (do I score in the season end?/do I lose points that week?)
- What happens if I don't play in EFC at the last week of the season (do I score in the season?)
- How can I get back to a lower league if I accidentally reach Z palace? (how many matches do I have to lose? Do I have to skip a week?)
- What is the ranking of players of the same score? If the same please fix bug on the ranking page and the efc mail. If not please tell us what the logic is behind it.
- It would be awesome if you would update the rewards table, and maybe move every efc related stuff under EFC mode page.
im crying for consistency. thanks for listening. insert potato picture here