There is no death less honorable for a true warrior than a ludicrous death. An torture session involving tar and feathers ended in tragedy... So it’s hardly surprising that the ghost is still hanging around the place rather than roaming the heavenly prairies! When Hawk realized how the citizens of Purgatory had treated one of his ancestors, he swore to avenge him. This involved defeating Marshal in a Indian style duel!
Objectives: Choose your camp and inflict as much damage as possible! Who are you going to be? Hawk or Marshal?
The event starts on 16/08 at 4 pm (GMT+2) and ends with the first KO!
Overall ranking- 1°-100° 2 Credits, Dakota
- 1°-3° 3 Tokenz Gold, 1 Mythic
- 4°-10° 2 Tokenz Gold, 100 tokenz Silver
- 11°-100° 1 Tokenz Gold, 5 Tokenz Silver, 100 tokenz Bronze
- 101°-500° 5000 Clintz, 4 Tokenz Silver, 50 Tokenz Bronze
- 501°-1000° 2500 Clintz, 3 Tokenz Silver, 25 Tokenz Bronze"
All prizes will be awarded within a day of the KO.
Rules about calculating points for the event in the TOURNEY / SURVIVOR rooms:
Complete fights using Quickbattle in the rooms: TOURNEY / SURVIVOR
- If a Sentinel is in your hand, the damage inflicted in TOURNEY / SURVIVOR will cause Marshal's life gauge to be reduced.
- If a GhosTown is in your hand, the damage inflicted in TOURNEY / SURVIVOR will cause Hawk' life gauge to be reduced.
- If both clans are in your hand, the damage inflicted will not count. You MUST choose a camp!
- 8.000 damages reduce the life gauge of Hawk by 1%.
- 10.000 damages reduce the life gauge of Marshal by 1%.
- The card to get knocked out first loses.
edited by ChaosDragon88 wednesday 16/08/2017, 12:42
Within a day for these events mean the day that the event ended or the day after that. So for instance because the event ended early yesterday morning, they will be distributed either yesterday (which they weren't) or today.
I thought that within a day of the K.O. meant within 24 hours of the K.O, which would mean that they should've given out the rewards untill like 2 or 3 a.m. of today and they are kinda late with that. But yeah, honestly, now I'm not sure with what they mean with the within 1 day part of the thingy...