Addition of mobile alerts for various actions, including distribution of rewards, receiving private messages, sales on the Market, etc.
- addition of a hashtag system to tag characters and clans on the forum, in the comment system and in private messages, etc.
- addition of the ability to quickly selling up to five copies of a character on a character’s page
- improvements to the editing of posts and topics- improvements to the visual feedback on multiple sales
- visual improvements to the "more offers" button on the Market- overhaul of the management of hot topics on the homepage
- partial overhaul of the friends’ feed
- overhaul of the guild bonus tooltip
- update of the website’s game logos
- update of the DT ban icon on the cards
- removal of the unused guild options such as message receipt and applying as a champion.
- debugging of the AI’s various timing out and crashing problems
- debugging of a problem that allowed the use of decks containing fewer than 8 cards in Fight Club
- debugging of a problem in progressing through missions with the Xantiax ability
- debugging of problems related to the proper working of the comment system
- debugging of problems with the EFC’s hall of fame- debugging of a problem with displaying tabs
- debugging of various problems on the ranking page- debugging of problems on the search results page
- debugging of the stats of cards owned in the profile, the collection and the pro collection
- debugging of how posts in the forum with very long links are displayed- debugging of a problem with cards’ snapshots not appearing when you scroll over a character's name
- debugging of a problem of credits, received on registering for the game, disappearing
- debugging of a rare problem with the ranking of collections that can cause actions such as obtaining/removing cards from the collection to crash
- debugging of publishing/design problems with certain rules relating to deck formats
- debugging of the connection through Facebook- debugging of an old problem of obtaining characters at the maximum level rather than the minimum level
edited by ChaosDragon88 monday 23/10/2017, 15:28
Staff, pleas work on optimization, flash version were working even on my microwave. Than, one more thing - when u got an Internet connection lost even for 1 second - its give an error like "bla bla bla check your internet connection" with a button RETRY. So, when u click this button - application starts to reload and battle is lost.