Addition of mobile alerts for various actions, including distribution of rewards, receiving private messages, sales on the Market, etc.
- addition of a hashtag system to tag characters and clans on the forum, in the comment system and in private messages, etc.
- addition of the ability to quickly selling up to five copies of a character on a character’s page
- improvements to the editing of posts and topics- improvements to the visual feedback on multiple sales
- visual improvements to the "more offers" button on the Market- overhaul of the management of hot topics on the homepage
- partial overhaul of the friends’ feed
- overhaul of the guild bonus tooltip
- update of the website’s game logos
- update of the DT ban icon on the cards
- removal of the unused guild options such as message receipt and applying as a champion.
- debugging of the AI’s various timing out and crashing problems
- debugging of a problem that allowed the use of decks containing fewer than 8 cards in Fight Club
- debugging of a problem in progressing through missions with the Xantiax ability
- debugging of problems related to the proper working of the comment system
- debugging of problems with the EFC’s hall of fame- debugging of a problem with displaying tabs
- debugging of various problems on the ranking page- debugging of problems on the search results page
- debugging of the stats of cards owned in the profile, the collection and the pro collection
- debugging of how posts in the forum with very long links are displayed- debugging of a problem with cards’ snapshots not appearing when you scroll over a character's name
- debugging of a problem of credits, received on registering for the game, disappearing
- debugging of a rare problem with the ranking of collections that can cause actions such as obtaining/removing cards from the collection to crash
- debugging of publishing/design problems with certain rules relating to deck formats
- debugging of the connection through Facebook- debugging of an old problem of obtaining characters at the maximum level rather than the minimum level
edited by ChaosDragon88 monday 23/10/2017, 15:28
Here's something worth updating: your clien. Every time my net goes down, even that only for one single millisecond, the whole app goes completely nuts and I lose the match by time-out.
As someone that has a lot of internet issues, it is literally impossible to even try to play both Dt and Svv. Please, fix ASAP.
Also, keep up the good work )
Can we get a app update showing when SoB activates. The old version used to show it like shadowed out or something would be nice. Also maybe just me but it bugs me when you don't see the free pill... maybe because it used to show it so I got used to playing that way. Every so often when a play is really close I mess up how many pillz I want to leave myself the next round.
I think it was possible to change leader with support center help, but active ones should vote about the new founder.
So, you should contact support center, they will tell what to do next:
edited by Izy7 tuesday 24/10/2017, 05:52