Dear UR players, The time has come to show off your fighting skills in an Event especially designed to do just that.
On Wednesday, February 7th from 9pm till midnight (UTC+1), we’ll be hosting a very special Coliseum. This Event will give you the chance to square up to the game’s admins and to a special guest. As far as you're concerned, the aim, of course, is to obliterate us as many times as possible. There’ll be plenty of prizes to play for, even though our main aim is to offer you a fun-packed evening of gaming.
We’ll stream the Event and will let you know which platform we’re using to do that and will send you the link in due course. You can then use it to ask us questions, chat to us and generally have a fun time.
Please note that this Event will be the first of a series of Events in the same style. So, if you can't make this one, don't worry, there’ll be other opportunities to take part.
3-hour long COLISEUM:
Format change every hour:
- First hour (9pm to 10pm): Type 2 (over 25 stars)
- Second hour (10pm to 11pm): Type 1 (25 stars max.)
- Third hour (11pm to midnight): Z Palace (same format as the Z Palace level in EFC)
All players will receive between 20,000 to 25,000 Clintz for taking part:
- The top 300 players will receive 25,000 Clintz.
- The others will receive 20,000 Clintz.
The aim is to score more points than the admins:
- In the final ranking, each admin will represent a level offering more and more rewards.
- If you beat an admin in a match, you’ll receive 1 Gold Tokenz.
- On each level, you'll win 4 credits. So, on level 1, you’ll win 4 credits, on level 2, you’ll win 8, and so on.
- On each level, you’ll win a card. As with credits, on level 1 you’ll win one card, on level 2 you’ll win two, etc.
The cards you win will be selected by the admins:
- Each admin will select a card (based on either its stats, graphics, bio, etc.) and will explain the reasons for their choice to the players.
- The cards will be ranked based on their price in Clintz on the Market and will be awarded as level rewards from the least expensive to the most expensive. So, on level 1, you’ll be awarded the least expensive card, on level 2, you’ll be awarded the two least expensive cards, etc.
Edit : the stream will be on Twich tonight at 9:00 pm (UTC+1) : https://www.twitch.tv/urbanrivals_official
Tier 1 (389th to 364th) - card : Malicia (Kimiko’s one : “This is such a beautiful card !&rdquo
Tier 2 (363th to 259th) - card : #Askai (Vorf’s one : “The only choice I can do.&rdquo
Tier 3 (258th to 230th) - card : Ahkab (Saga’s one : The card that made him love the game)
Tier 4 (229th to 121st) - card : Phonos Cr (Chaos’s one : The only uncommon card among the first starting 8 on UR)
Tier 5 (120th to 98th) - card : Mr Big Duke (Goralion’s one : “Why not ?&rdquo
Tier 6 (97th to 20th) - card : #Lizbeth CR (Cookie’s one : For the illustrations, and also cause it’s a clan I he loves)
Tier 7 (19th to 1st) - card : Cannibal Jo Cr (Rattus’s one : “There is an easter egg: my head in his hands at level 4&rdquo
edited by RattusThaLow thursday 08/02/2018, 15:33
Even than they only win 1 gold token per win against an admin, if they win ofcourse
You get 4 points for each win, 2 for a draw and 1 for a loss
The admins get the same scoring as that, you just need to get higher than the admins to achieve the levels.
It doesn't matter whether you play all your 50 matches in the first hour or equally split over the 3 hours.
Tiwi, it's more the fact that some people might have the chance to get a big amount of golds because they face admins a lot while others are still just playing and face players over and over.
And this coliseum is actually 'fun' because of the fights against admins, kinda boring to waste a few hours to not fight any staff what is kind of the point of this coliseum.