[Card Name] - Previously, authorized up to zone X - Now, authorized up to zone Y
Miloz - Polit Arena - Z Palace
Fraser - Polit Arena - Z Palace
Silvano - Z Palace - Polit Arena
Elmer - Z Palace - Polit Arena
Belladone - Polit Arena - Z Palace
Leone - Z Palace - Polit Arena
Glover - Z Palace - Polit Arena
Davis - Polit Arena - Z Palace
Pietro - Z Palace - Polit Arena
Fanny - Polit Arena - Z Palace
Mandrak - Z Palace - Polit Arena
Miss Xingshu - Polit Arena - Z Palace
Ld cards reloaded:
Lois Ld, Kommandon Ld
Hello Urban Rivals players,
Season 11 was quite equilibrated in Z Palace, with only a handful of cards spotting dangerous win-rates and few clans who were overplayed or underplayed.
For every clan not mentioned below, it is currently doing fine OR it will receive a LD / NB card very soon, and that’s the reason why no changes are made to them.
As usual, our objective is to help the least played clans and to reduce the strenght of the top played clans, as well as keeping under check the cards with match win-rates too high.
Piranas was a force to be reckoned with in season 10. The ban of Langren made them lose some positions, and they are now a solid but not abused pick. We are happy with this outcome and we don’t think it’s necessary to take actions again Barden anymore.
Timanov, Wave Ld and C-Arib, cards with the same kind of ability of Barden, didn’t spot dangerous win-rates nor play-rates, so we think there is no need to take actions against them as well.
The swap between Miloz and Elmer didn’t work as expected. The Berzerk have a plethora of options revolving around Silvano that made the loss of Miloz negligible, and they remained at the top of the ranking. This is why we decided to restore Miloz and to ban Silvano.
However, since Berzerk were quite low before Silvano’s release, we have also decided to slightly reduce Kommandon Ld ability minimum from 5 to 4.
Hive was a quite popular pick past season, and this very small change will give Kommandon Ld the niche to be much more effective in that specific matchup.
Since the release of Mimmo, Montana kept rising in usage and were the most played clan this season.
In particular, we looked at Leone. He was the card spotting the highest win-rate of the mode in the past months, comparable to cards like Goure or Surstorming. We decided not to touch him in the past seasons, as Montana were a clan in the low parts of the ranking.
This changed now. We think the best course of actions to keep the clan balanced is banning him and keep observing Mimmo for this month.
A similar course of actions has been made to La Junta. Before #ed 13, the clan was rarely played, and since its release it rose to the first positions.
We don’t want to hit Floyd or #Ed 13, as we think they are crucial for the clan. Instead, we decided to try and ban their third most played card, Glover, in order to try and keep the clan under control without limiting it too much.
Davis is restored to Z Palace, their last released 3* and an offensive choice against Pussycats, who are quite present now. We will keep the clan under control this month to observe the impact of this change.
Pussycats rose a lot in usage since the release of Gea.
A few months ago, we reduced the min of Lois Ld ability from 4 to 3 in order to help the clan in the short term, while waiting for new cards. Now that this objective was achieved, we think we can safely restore Lois ability minimum to 4.
On the other side of the ranking:
Ulu Watu is gonna receive a powerful cards very soon to help them in the first zones… for Z Palace instead, we decided to restore Fanny in place of the never used Pietro, to make the roster of possible choices a bit bigger.
We would like to observe the impact of Dollum in the meta before making big changes to the Skeelz roster. For now, we only decided to restore Miss Xingshu in place of the never used Mandrak.
This change allows the creation of pleasant mono-clan deck combinations, without removing anything important to their bi-clan decks.
For Rescue, the clan lost a lot of positions in the ranking, but we think it was due to Mimmo and Raptors being much more popular. With Leone out of the meta, we think Rescue’s usage should come back to normal.
No changes have been made at lower tiers.
Cards and clans we are keeping an eye on for this season, but that for now are untouched:
- Bonnie Ld: In case the clan will lose many positions in the ranking this season, we may remove the restriction of max 12 on Bonnie Ld ability.
- Bakuta Ld: Bakuta ld didn’t have too much impact in Roots decks, but since the clan was quite a popular pick last month, we think we can observe him a bit more before making changes.
- Freaks: The rise of Pussycats made Freaks gain many positions as well. For now we think there is no need to change anything. If their usage will drop, its possible that we will rotate out Caesar or Zera to provide the clan with a stronger option, or that we will give an extra damage to Pl4gue Ld…
- Xantiax Robb Cr and Nemo Mt: we are observing that these cards do not provide a big impact on lower tiers, being funny cards at most. We will keep them under check and it’s possible that they will be restored to Z Palace in the future.
- Nekron: We thought about a swap between Galactea and Nekron to give Skeelz a stronger card to build the deck on. However, seeing the abundance of control decks, Pussycats in particular, we would like to observe the meta as it is before restoring him.
- Streex: Same of Nekron.
- Rescue: In case Rescue will remain in the last positions this season too, a change may be done to Scott Ld or Nami Ld next month. We think the abundance of Montana and Raptors crippled them this season, but with these changes they should be able to rise on their own.
edited by ChaosDragon88 thursday 05/04/2018, 13:22