Hello Clint City,
Here are a few explanations about the EFC mode.
As announced in our last set of updates, in the end people didn’t like the soft reset because it made the mode less playable due to certain empty zones.
The easy and obvious solution was therefore a temporary return to the hard reset so as to make EFC playable while we work on the new updates.
For several months now, we’ve been considering a totally different way of doing things:
The implementation of a Levels system with a fixed % of players.
E.g. 25% 25 % 20% 15% 10% 5%
Result: An end to empty zones because players will be counted in percentages i.e. whether there are 100 or 10,000 players, it will amount to the same thing.Given all the changes being made, we’ve decided to divide the EFC update into two parts.After numerous tests and feedback, this is what awaits you:
1/2 (next week):
- A zones system with a fixed % of players
- Rewards will be increased to balance things out with the new zones
- There will be a single format, type ELO with a list of banned cards
- Every Season, there will be generic clan missions to encourage deck versatility and spice up proceedings
- A filter will be available in the collection to make deck-building easier
2/2 (coming soon):
- The introduction of a system of banned cards, only for Z Palace players
- A brand new tool to make deck-building easier for both beginners and experts, known as the auto-deck
This option will appear on the actual game room interface, allowing you to enter the fray in just 2 clicks of the mouse!
This is a quite a lot of new features, and given the impact it will have on the market, we’ve decided to instigate a “global flush”, which means the market will be emptied of all its cards and reset to 0.
When the new EFC season begins, the market will be reopened to everyone on that day!
THE OPENING OF THE NEW EFC MODE and the MARKET FLUSH are scheduled for MARCH 25 at around 2PM CET.
Thank you and happy gaming!