So, now that some players complained, I just found a couple of minutes to try to translate my teaser about Terminus:
Basically, you'll have:
- A choice of 3 packs of pre-built decks each with a particular game style.
- The 3 packs will all be used during the season. You’ll need to select a new one with each defeat and for each new level.
- 12 fights to get through: split up into 3 levels consisting of 4 fights each.
- With each defeat, a whole level is closed down, which means your session is shortened and you’ll need to choose a pack from your remaining ones.
- When you level up, you max out on prizes, represented by various cases and coffers etc. These prizes are then collected at the end of the session.
- If you get through a session with no mistakes, that is 12 consecutive wins, you unlock “Ghost Level”.
- In this ultimate challenge, there’s no choosing packs: a deck is imposed on you!
- If you win the fight, you win a Mythic card, the game’s sure-fire thing!
- The first entry will always be FREE, so you can win enough CRyptocoinz to pay for your following entries.
Don’t worry, the rules will be available in the appointed game room (PVP then SPECIAL section) and after an initial warm-up round, you’ll soon realize that the aim of the game is simple and the prizes pretty awesome!
This new “attraction” will be event-based and you’ll be notified as soon as the room is open.
The first session is scheduled for Friday, July 26, 2019 and will end on July 28 at 11pm, so be sure to join us: it’s gonna be a blast!