In this giant, open-topped, ghost train, people come to scare themselves: they cry, they scream and they jump out of their skins!
In the Terminus, everyone hears you cry, but no one comes to your help! Ah ah ah…
Well, anyway, that’s the marketing promise being made to promote the new Freaks’ attraction in partnership with the GhosTowns…
A partnership that is already paying big behind the scenes: there’s illegal fighting and money laundering a go-go… In fact, if you’re feeling up to it, you can get your hands on some pretty cool prizes at the Terminus, the rules of which are laid out below:
- A choice of 3 packs of pre-built decks each with a particular game style.
- The 3 packs will all be used during the season. You’ll need to select a new one with each defeat and for each new level.
- 12 fights to get through: split up into 3 levels consisting of 4 fights each.
- With each defeat, a whole level is closed down, which means your session is shortened and you’ll need to choose a pack from your remaining ones.
- When you level up, you max out on prizes, represented by various cases and coffers etc. These prizes are then collected at the end of the session.
- If you get through a session with no mistakes, that is 12 consecutive wins, you unlock “Ghost Level”.
- In this ultimate challenge, there’s no choosing packs: a deck is imposed on you!
- If you win the fight, you win a Mythic card, the game’s sure-fire thing!
- The first entry will always be FREE, so you can win enough CRyptocoinz to pay for your following entries.
Don’t worry, the rules will be available in the appointed game room (PVP then SPECIAL section) and after an initial warm-up round, you’ll soon realize that the aim of the game is simple and the prizes pretty awesome!
This new “attraction” will be event-based and you’ll be notified as soon as the room is open.
The first session is scheduled for Friday, July 26, 2019 and will end on July 28 at 11pm, so be sure to join us: it’s gonna be a blast!
In order to direct you to the new mobile version that we’ve been working on for some time now, we have two exclusive deals on offer for one week only:
- for every 2 Armageddon packs, you’ll receive a CRyptocoinz boost
- a feature Ghostown/Freaks pack will be available at a rock bottom price
There are also 2 new arenas with their individual animations and “finish moves”:
-Ghostown arena, day and night version!
-the Piranas ship mate arena!
Find and activate the animations of each game board, share your fights in your Instagram Stories, and 20 players will be randomly selected to receive 50 credits!
To conclude, we suggest you explore your new profile and give us plenty of feedback, as your profile is now centered around your game progression!
Download the app and send us your feedback. Not only will this push UR up in the ratings, but we also love to hear from you
It was a lot of luck involved and even if i didn't had many tries in terminus and is only my inexperienced opinion,to get an MT seems super hard...Thanks for the insight though,,batdut,maybe the numbers of MT rewards were high and that's a valid reason for the mode not to be permanent as you suggested.