- New notification system for finished missions, system messages, friend request...
- New Fang pi clang arena (No K.O yet)
- New Freaks arena (No K.O yet)
- New Huracan arena (No K.O yet)
- New All stars arena (No K.O yet)
- New Jungo arena (No K.O yet)
- New Pussycats arena (No K.O yet)
- New Junkz arena (No K.O yet)
- New Ulu watu arena (No K.O yet)
- New button near deckbuilding clan list that link to the selected clan in the grade section
- Added a new impact sound when a projectile hit a player's box
- A new popup appears when your EFC league change
- New Survivor room UIIMPROVEMENTS :
- Swipe gesture added on room selection
- Main menu player box reworked to be coherent with the website one
- Visual improvements on first tutorial
- Round music fading when result screen appears
- New sound on level up
- Clans with 0 owned cards are now grayed out on deckbuilding clan list
- Sligthly reduced network bandwidth usage on Fight and Main menu
BUG FIXES :
- Fixed "This battle is not playing" bug
- Fixed some texts on levelling unlocks section
edited by Isolator GUB tuesday 10/09/2019, 09:22
Maybe that's indeed the case, I do own 60% of All Stars, Fang Pi and Pussycat, but not 80%, the clans that I own more than 80% like La Junta, Vortex and Montana don't have an arena yet, I will try to reach 80% with one of these clans to test it for everyone if it's indeed 80%, thanks for the insight!
Here are all the Arenas. (I have at least 80% of the cards from every clan, so there shouldn't be any missing from my list).
The ones above that Saga mentioned have no KO Animation
Fang Pi Clang
edited by Rowdy MOB Cr tuesday 10/09/2019, 21:56
Thank you again Rowdy!!!!
I've noticed with All Stars and Fang Pi that there also isn't any clicklable animation, not just K.O, did you find any new Arena with a clicklable anymation? Like the penguin of Frozn.
I've only tested with All Stars and Fang Pi, the rest I'm too far from 80% to get at the moment