We knew the town was getting to be like a piece of Swiss cheese in terms of its dimensional holes…
As Kate continues to recruit, everything seems to be speeding up… On the menu this Friday:
- Tunders, the GHEIST’s new commodity
- Baresco, the godfather of the Montana cartel
- M2 Sansot, the impressive automat who’s come from Rhynn to be immediately swept up by the Vortex!
- Bahari, the much-awaited 3rd Komboka Boss!
Happy gaming to you all!
1) potential +45 attack - we have one available 9 dmg card in EFC and it is from Raptors lol
2) "probably 25 on average" - average is definitely much lower, ~15 maybe. Consider all the soa and raptors cards as well.
It's interesting card and definitely strong in many situations, but same time 5 power card in current elo without protected ability is very situational.
Yea, she is better as 2* in my opinion, just too expensive to maintain at moment.
Talking more about it from EFC aspect:
we have 3 popular clans which counters it :
Raptors, Roots, Gheist
Other popular clans which are very strong against it:
Sakhrom - good bonus, high power, low damage cards.
Ghosttown - Soa card, high power, low damage.
Frozn - high power, not too high damage.
Vs other Komboka: we have must have Komboda cards- Pavam, Kupanda, Hilal which is good against it.
That's all true, Izy, but that's also all true for Judge Lynch and he got banned. Granted she has lower base power so she miiight escape bannage. Pretty sure they'll keep her around for next season though and then decide whether or not to ban her after that.