Hello Clint City!
A small update about Arcade mode: the doors of the room have now reopened and everything is a lot more accessible:
- The interface is now very clear: the upper section allows you to navigate between the different seasons
- When you click on the season, the lower section displays your progress and the small info button (the little blue “i&rdquo displays the storyline
- Everything is now FREE (and anyone who previously made any purchases has now been fully reimbursed)
- When you lose against the AI, you can CONTINUE playing by using 1 credit OR by watching an ad.
- You now have access to ALL the second-wave Legendary cards, that will still ONLY be available in this UR Spin-off mode!
Happy gaming to you all!
Seems to be working fine now. Question from someone who has not touched arcade before but replaying again now; if i pass a certain checkpoint (treasure chest) and i lose a round, does the whole progress reset (assuming i don't pay credits or watch an ad)?
@klounis: Yes, every arcade you did in the old version is completed in the new version.
I had finished all the arcades. I can now click on and fight any of them again in any order but the only reward is a small ammount of battlepoints.