Hello Clint City!
A small update about Arcade mode: the doors of the room have now reopened and everything is a lot more accessible:
- The interface is now very clear: the upper section allows you to navigate between the different seasons
- When you click on the season, the lower section displays your progress and the small info button (the little blue “i&rdquo displays the storyline
- Everything is now FREE (and anyone who previously made any purchases has now been fully reimbursed)
- When you lose against the AI, you can CONTINUE playing by using 1 credit OR by watching an ad.
- You now have access to ALL the second-wave Legendary cards, that will still ONLY be available in this UR Spin-off mode!
Happy gaming to you all!
I beleive staff completely reworked the arcade decks (or rather, they have been reworked since I last checked). Now it works like the tutorials where both the player and the AI have a predetermined deck, which the hands get pulled from. I can see how some people may struggle in arcade.
Been playing UR for over 6 years now, played my first game in Arcade mode today. Didn't realize that's how I'd get those last 5 missing LD cards. I've been completing LD missions for 2 years straight in Hope's of getting them but only winning 7 credits everytime. Glad I decided to finally check out this game mode. Completed 2 seasons today and intend on finishing the rest throughout this week. Happy gaming
It's nice that we have the arcade back for free, but can we please have a continue button or something that directs to the next level. It's a bit tedious to go back to the arcade main screen, scroll thru the seasons, and hit "fight" after every victory. Please!