Dear Clint City, the Survivor theme week is here!
Theme of the week:
Your Deck cannot contain fewer than 8 characters.
The sum of the character levels in your Deck must not exceed 25.
Your Deck cannot contain the following 13 Character(s): Kuwaka, Hewa, Kalija, Mel-T, Bumdo, El Mariachi, Mjollnirah, Caelus Cr, Miyo, Helsa, Kasaba, Fastbender, Rhizom Noel.
Your Deck cannot contain any level 1 character.
Your Deck cannot contain more than 1 level 5 character(s).
Your Deck cannot contain characters banned by staff in the ELO mode.
Your Deck cannot contain any double characters.
1st place (daily) : Lady Ametia
If you voted for another option, don’t worry, there are a bunch of theme weeks coming up this year, so there’s still time for your favorite theme to be picked!
Please don’t hesitate to tell of what you think and what kind of future theme weeks you’d like to see. Together, let’s make Survivor mode as varied and interesting as possible!
Happy gaming to you all!
edited by Mr- Cold monday 20/01, 10:34
I still cannot comprehend why people would choose to have two EFC rooms. Or even why creator of the poll came up with that idea. Other options were way more interesting. This sucks for people like me, who don't enjoy EFC that much, leaving Tourneys as the only non-EFC competetive mode.
And what pains me the most is that having to play 25* remainds me of Survi T1, which was great, but it's not looking like its coming back.
I just don't get the appeal of it. Me, personally, if I wanted to play EFC, I would go and play EFC. There is already a room with that format, who needs a second? The only difference is that you have to win in a row, not having a good win/lose ratio in order to place well in rankings. Maybe someone will enlighten me why is that any good.
Then why not think about giving the people the gamemodes they love? Permanently?
Waiting until there is another ONE week T1 (for example) sucks.
I really want to play more again. But you took away all my favourite modes. And it doesn't look like your willing to even think about returning (at least) some of them on a permanent basis.
"Together, let’s make Survivor mode as varied and interesting as possible!"
So another EFC mode to choose from (even if it's only for a week) is the best idea you came up with? Please...
You know what to do and what a lot of players are waiting for since you told them you want to "try out T3 over the summer 2018". Time to end that trial period and return to business as usual.
edited by Isolator GUB monday 20/01, 11:27
Because we can't affort to have too many game modes at the moment. The fight rooms would be empty like they were when both Survivor T1 (or ELO) and T2 were open.
Waiting eternally for an opponent sucks even more than waiting one month to have a new thematic week.
Now, the Survivor mode can be anything and you get to vote for it. Why are you even complaining?
People complain when they do not like or agree with something. People voted, that's correct. Let's say that 40% voted for the outcome that we have right now. That leaves 60% of the voting not getting the result that they voted for. Hence, all those people have the right to complain. I shouldn't even be explaining this.
And for argument with having too many game modes, I will ask once again. What does it cost you to have that room?