Although many players are unaware of this, you can actually choose your own fighting arena*!
An arena represents your favorite clan's neighborhood.
In this arena, you'll find:
- small animations that activate when certain items are touched
- a clan specific KO animation that activates when you wipe out your opponent!
OK, awesome! But how do you activate it?
Arenas are free: you just have to own 60% of your favorite clan.
Here's how you activate an arena from the Web:
- on profile
- click on "Settings"
- select "Arena xxx" from the drop-down list
- if you select "Random", it will randomly change for each fight
- if you have 80% of a clan, you can choose that clan's arena
To active an arena from the app:
- on profile
- click the "edit" button in the lower bar
- on the right, click the "Change Current Arena" button
- an interface with arena images will pop up and now all you need to do is hit "activate"
Currently available arenas (an Asterix* denotes the ones containing animations)
No I don't get it and you don't seem to understand what I'm saying
Randall is perfect as he is. Sure 6 power is low but his a 3 star with soa. Soa is the strongest ability in the game. So to make him a 7/5 soa 3 star would be too broke.
There was already "Stronger" cards back when cards like Randall released. Lamar Cr, #Dj Korr Cr and so on. So things haven't really changed even if it seems so. The "Stronger" cards have just been made more common for each clan to have.
This whole talk with you is about if Shinobi should be allowed in elo and tbh she shouldn't. She might help bangers a lot. But so does Roderick with All Stars and #Senetenza for GhosTown. But none of those two is allowed in elo because they are two strong just like shinobi