Hello Clint City,This Friday, 4 more challengers arrive to spice up your Urban Rivals' collection that's getting crazier by the day.We'd like to take this opportunity to thank you for your loyalty to the game and to update you on our short-term schedule:
- The new Arcade season is very nearly upon us and 2 new legendary cards will be enhancing the collection!
- The new Miss will also be announced at the end of the month, and the club is going to be the first to receive them!
- October 5th will see the start of a new CashPrize EFC season, so keep warming up your decks in the fight room!
Now for the 4 new challengers:
- A new Dominion species: the Gravelsnout
- Komboka fisherwoman, Palamu
- Squille, the Ulu Watu's ultra-violent shrimp
- Psychedelic Adriane, who fits right in with our old friends the Junkz
Happy gaming to you all!
edited by Saga friday 18/09, 10:57
@Ares: I dont think anyone said everyone has Instagram but enougth do that you can get a general idea of what players feel. (The forums are good for discusion but never show the whole picture as most of the time people only post when unhappy (I suspect a lot of players dont post atall).
p.s I voted to stop them but I can accept others like them though I would prefer Cards, cryptos and credits as rewards.
I'm richer because of BM missions isn't a valid argument. If you have 20 milion clintz but a card costs 5 milion aren't clintz basicaly worthless? How are mew players supposed to accumulate clintz ? They're forced to buy NB packs...
They aren't really forced to "buy" new bloods. It really depends on wether they want to use the newest card right away or not.
Which over 1500 cards were most of the is playable, you would surely think that the new players can build a playable deck without needing to buy the new bloods