Something I found out to help u get far in a tournament. If you are currently using Uppers or All Stars or any other clan that boosts/reduces ur attack/power. Get a deck with 26 power (Preferably Uppers/All stars) and play in type 2. Why? here's why...
1. Most players in Type 2 are new players, playing unleveled cards with low power. You can beat them easily
2. With only 26 stars, u can still get pretty much the same point as Type 1.
3. Players who play in there will have high star count, if u beat them, u get a huge amount of points
4. If you do meet players with good cards (which u probabaly will). Uppers/All Stars are still a great combination, shouldn't be too much of a problem but you do lose.
5. When you lose, the players with high star count won't get lots of points. So they won't go that far up in a tourny.
Only negative is that if u meet alot of players with strong cards or get a bad draw.
Also, keep in mind that players in Type 2 want to end it in 2 turns to get more points, Pussycats and Sakrohm will make them mad and its fun
@Tanto, yes true, i would probably use Bangers if i have them but i do like the 10 power from Nanook. But of course, Graff + B ball + Saddy + Vermyn N makes a great half deck. Oh by the way, i played like 15 fights type 2 and got like 130 points. Not so bad huh considering i lost a few. The wins are at least 20 points. Try it, i think it works..lol.
Oh yea?,, well i'm using uppers/ freaks, n i love it cuz even with freaks fillers u get that 2 poison bonus n the opponent don't expect it lol,,, YYYAAAAYYYYY!!!!! n that's where rubie or zatman can come in for the kill,,,, n if i'm lucky enuff then jackie or splata cr,,, n i STILL get 20+ points,,,, i lost by k.o. n still got like 13 points lol,,,, not bad
@JP, so true..lol
@Johnnysay, yeh but u might have some trouble fighting against 5* card decks like this:
You get it..lol, its good to have damage reducers like Sakhroms. Uranus + Na Boh + Graksmxxt + TrinmkkT. lol..