Continuing their offensive, the Bangers welcome two new recruits who are going to bring their rivals out in a cold sweat. Lennox with his impressive physique and Leila, the meanest dancer on the block. But beware, from their secret HQ the GHEIST are also hatching plans and can now rely on the clan’s new reinforcements, Toro and Luba.
Find these characters in the shop’s Cool Attitude, Danger and New Blood packs.
@Logomantos, Malmoth is metal true, but being a metalhead i would LOVE a metal clan. I could think of HUNDREDS! There's plenty of character stereotypes in rock,
1. The Overdosing frontman who puts himself before the band.. and everything else
2. The stubborn guitarist who's out not only to rock but to punish those who used to doubt him
3. The always overlooked angry bassist who is sick of people stealing his spotlight
4. The thick as nails drummer, he doesn't have brain power, but his upper body muscle makes up for it
5. The 'Rick Rubin' style band manager card. A manager who thinks he's more metal then the bands he controls.
6. The sleazy groupie, no band wants her but wether they like or not, she's hard to get rid of.
7. The Pyro Roadie, former bomb squad for la junta? was kicked out for making big bangs a little too bright....
8. The colossus bouncer, standing at 10 feet, no man alive can stand face ot face with him...
9. The psycho fan, determined to make Clint City worship the band he worships
10. The holy man, Metal is a religion etc.
That's at leats 10 characters, plus so many types of metal that could be explored:
Could even make Bill & ted wannabe's... and there has to be a Lemmy card!
There's 3 new clans I'd like to see, Metal, Mythical, and Government.
sadly though... just rumours of a new clan, no doubt it will just be new montana or all stars...
Why is everyone saying the new clan won't come to Clint City? Obviously it's always just been rumors being that no one knows other than the Card Developers, but if the 25th really is 6 months from rescue release, then what's stopping them from releasing a new clan?
HAVE FAITH PEOPLE, NEW CLAN FTW!!!!!!!
For me....an anime baesd clan would be fit..
a clan which contains cards like naruto,goku,sasuke,vegeta,frieza....some super saiyins,hokage clan......and all that stuff...hehehehee
and their bonus like...support: -3 opp attack min 1
Some of the art work is close to anime as it is, no thanks.
but Givernment would definitely be a high damage clan. With power bonus.
And swap it around for a myths clan, high power. damage bonus.
As for a metal clan, it would be pretty level, good power, good damage, with the occasional crap card.