I saw a stickied message on the French forums about "fusions." Basically, it's when two or more diferent players combine accounts into one. The message said that in the case of one person stealing all the cards, etc. the player will not be helped.
So, it's saying that making fusions are allowed, just at your own risk.
Is it really fair though having more players that are good in a certain field? Many top Eloers say publicly who they fuse with.
But my question is, would it be allowed then? Just at my own risk?
I'm just curious... I haven't seen much about this in the American forums... XD
Fusion in different cases have different verdicts.
1. Fusion where in two (or more) players will join account and still all have access to the account.
- This is prohibited. As you all know, having multiple accounts under the same IP is not acceptable in the game, It is also not acceptable to have many users using the same account.
Reason behind this:
- Alot of players have been given sanction (block / blacklist) due to cheating in the game, this case is not different from those. For example: You may have fussed your account with players who are great with ELO, tournament and survivor. You all then work together to excel in that account. You may decided that one of you play on a certain hour and then after him/her the others will follow. This is not acceptable because it provides a net advantage for that main account over the others. This may also lead into an argument. Some players using the same account may say that the time distribution is not fair and so on, which causes major issues because the players then see themselves losing the cards that they've put into the merger and when this happens, the staff will choose not to act on the problem.
2. Fusion where the players give their cards to one player and decide not to have access on the account(s)
- I have seen this happen a lot already, especially when players are quitting. It is acceptable that you give your cards to people. Provided it will not break the rules of UR.
This is like what my friends did, once i introduced them to urban rival they play for like 2 weeks and stopped, and they gave me permission to use their accounts, so i sucked up all the good parts of their accounts, and let them sit, i think i still remember them actually...
BOT: I would never make a joint account i tried that in another game and they changed password and locked me out, thank god i had the credit card number so i force-opened it and changed the password to something totally new. I learned my lesson.