- You must play a least 5 ELO battles during the week to be considered as an ELO tournament participant.
- ELO points won will be significantly reduced after 3 ELO battles played within the same hour against the same opponent or IP address.
- If you don't play ELO for a few days your ELO value will slowly go back to 1000.
- If you are in the ELO top 35 ranking you must play a minimum number of battles each day: 1st to 10th: 6 battles, 11th to 25th: 4 battles, 26th to 35th: 3 battles.
- If you don't play enough battles, you will receive a small penalty related to the missing battles
.- If you are caught trying to cheat or help others cheat to rank higher, you may face a ban from the ELO mode.
Wanted to ask few question about these rules,just to be sure,abut ''not playing ELO games in few days''.
1)If you are not top 35.How many points you lose x day if you don't make any game.
2)if you are top 35/higher.If you don't do the 3/4/6 games needed,how many points to you lose.