This is a dictionary of terms that are experienced by every player but not mentioned in the rules (and some are comical)
1. Pill for Pill - Playing a round where you give a card the same # of pillz as your opp. ( sometimes with cards of the same power)
2. Hopeless - When you or your opp. uses all their pillz with 2 or more rounds left, and the resulting damage does not K.O. the other person, and they have enough pillz and damge to win the match.
3. Bull S*** - In random rooms, when a visibly more powerful card loses to a card that should've been demolished
4. Annoyance - a situation where you can win the battle and ultimately win the match but your opp.'s card is a damage reducer that will cause you not to do enough damage.
5. Aww Man - when you're playing against +/- attack mono clan deck (ex. Rescue, Montana, Sentinel, Junkz, Sakrohm, and Uppers) and there's nothing you can do about their bonuses
6. Unbelievable - Winning every round with a sure shot
7. Stalling - Waiting until the 3rd or 4th round to unleash a K.O.
8. So Close - Missing the Top 3rd of tournament by 5 or less places
9. Give Me Fifty - Playing in a tournament just to get 50 clintz ( 150 in elo)