sunday 31/05/2015

Tried that earlier, no replies. I think mod's should be given power to delete auch events.

Sadly I think That would cause a lot of confusion and cause a lot of scams as people try to pass off normal copies as updated ones.

There used to be one but it was removed when they improved the in-game chat.

Theres nothing stopping you from setting up something like a skype group for your guild (you just can't advertise things like this on the public forums but in guild is fine smiley )

Http://www.urban-rivals.com/en/community/forum/?mode=viewsubject&forum_page=1&id_subject=2546677&subject_page=0#answers

friday 29/05/2015

Full XP reserve and no cards to use it on? exchange them spare XP for Clintz for every 1000XP = 100 clintz! smiley

would encourage people to play more, level up and join guilds to maximize XP reserve thingy..

So, I was leveling up some of my cards (in Training of course...) and two tracks played that I have never heard before.
Notes: Both seem to only occur when Leader's Tower is in the background
I would describe one as having heavy bells/chimes, the other is hard to describe as a non-music person.
I have only encountered them in the Training-no pillz mode.
Are these new (or are they just not on the mobile version)?

Dolly Cr is obviously a two star.

thursday 28/05/2015

Thanks for info Thoazol, but you hate me anyway smiley

Forgot to see this and thank you for putting me back on track about this:

http://www.urban-rivals.com/en/community/forum/?mode=viewsubject&forum_page=0&id_subject=569243&subject_page=0#answers

"NOTE TO PEOPLE: UR IS AN ABBREIVIATION FOR URBAN RIVALS!"

My goodness! Thanks for the pro-tip... we would never have guessed smiley.

Best choices are uppers, all stars, bangers, and then something random.
Personal choices for me would be the rb clans and hurracan

wednesday 27/05/2015

Good Lord, I come back after taking a break for a month or two, and people are still whining about the same shit.

Nice to know the community is thriving smiley

Either way they make money

I did it and not absolutely sure. but getting all gold is a waste of time

OK. That makes sense. Locking now.

It's against the rules of a TCG to not have new sets of cards. Do you even TCG?

tuesday 26/05/2015

People like reviving old threads, let them be. You usually can't stop them anyways.

sunday 24/05/2015

That does not look bad at all. Will it attract new people? I don't think so, the game isn't marketed enough.

Octana looks cute in the background. (I'm pretty sure it's her.)

Create a subject