tuesday 31/01/2012

Ok deck. I would personally change Elke to Z3r0 D34d for 1 more power and damage, XU52 to Wardom due to high 8 power, Buck to Numar because his powers more stable and Janice to Felicia for a bit more stop opp: bonus.

Interesting deck. I would personally change Scopica to Rodney (which you have smiley), Radek to Gerald, Edwin to sargh and Glorg to Azgroth as i find he dosn't work that well in a half deck.

monday 30/01/2012

Karrion
maybe Tula

Gheists strongest pairing IMO is Nightmare
Wardom/Bristone/Leviatonn/Zero/Pan/Edwin/Azel/Artus is a strong combo

As for your decks...pussy/gheist is actually pretty good, try it in ELO and tell us how it goes!!!!!!
Gheist/Vortex....ugh Roots will eat you up and spit you out, I dont like a deck where a certain enemy will just chew through the deck..SOB will also provide too many problems

Id change Methane to Wardom, Anibal to Bristone, Dregn to Dagg and Deea to the Terminator dousche...that would be voerall stronger i feel...gheist's 4* are meh and Dregn isn't the greatest thing on earth either

sunday 29/01/2012

I'll throw Ashiko's name out there too. 8 power and 3 life gap without his ability triggered isn't too shabby. As a 2* he's pretty low risk for including in a deck for the potential reward since he doesn't take the place of a heavy hitter.

Yeah, I'm starting to see that to be the case. I'm still trying to find an appropriate replacement for her though. Thanks for the comment Goatmanji!

saturday 28/01/2012

Deck layout is too risky, once your strategy is broken it's permanently broken. I don't like defensive level 5s, but that's a personal opinion. I would say Dwan to snowflake is better and, Nelow to Dagg.

friday 27/01/2012

Hey guys, what do you think about this deck for ELO?

deleted

Thank you for all the help. I was not expecting this much aid.

If you put a 2* on Ernst, and put that * you've earned on Jaxx or methane (wardom, xu52), or on Dolly-klawz (draheera), the deck look better IMO.

Ok deck. I would personally change Vholt to charlie as the extra damage can be more helpfull then the extra - damage, Candice to muze as posion in a pussy cats deck is very usefull, Jayzel to Cherry due to her high power and ability which can win you the game. If you want to keep vholt then i would still change the other cards ive mentioned.

p.s if you want to make a link which is just the deck name, like this meawwwwrrr elo !, then you only copy the "preset=2171328" and change the = to :

But in low pillz fights sargh can help you more and if you get hit by a card with stop opp ability ability or a stop all then sarghs 7 power is more helpfull. Sargh can also help against other - power ability cards. But its a personall choice and you don't have to change it.

Interesting deck. smiley

thursday 26/01/2012

Interesting deck. I would personally change Rubie to Pallack.

wednesday 25/01/2012

Lol at post 11, you know you might be right, if I look to other posts from this player like

http://www.urban-rivals.com/community/forum/?mode=viewsubject&forum_page=0&id_subject=2021208&subject_page=0#answers

if you look at the general tone of his posts and the way he displays his own problems, he really is a forum troll, and a pretty fat one judging from how he was "fed" in the other topic and this... personally I would really close this kind of topics

from wikipedia

"In Internet slang, a troll is someone who posts inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum, chat room, or blog, with the primary intent of provoking readers into an emotional response or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion"

With the sentinel low part, I reached 1424 last week (with Vortex), 1370 (with Uppers). With freaks low part, I reached almost 1400 too. The most important it's I get the feeling that those deck are strongest than "big deck" - Junkz/Berserk, Monta/berserk, Rescue...

Few words for the history. Raven and I know well this kind of deck. They were dominating ELO tournament when Graksmxxt was not forbidden. Sakrohm had 3 good cards (Uranus-Grakst, and caciope 1 for low part, Skrumxxt for big part), and those deck with 3 sakrohm were very very strong. Strongest than mono rescue with Alec and Marco, or Bangers Montana with Lyse, or Pussy-stars-Eyrick, or Gheist-Morphun-splash. When grakst was bannished, the 5/3 was not a good choice. But now, it changes, the choice of cards is very large (so you've got more possibilities to make some goods low parts, or put some really good cards in your strong part (as sentinels, with the new blood Morgan, Eebiza or Flanagan for a Junkz's strong part)), with no over-rated cards (so drawing bonus is most important).

It's why, IMO, you should consider 5/3 as a good eventuality for your next deckbuilding smiley

tuesday 24/01/2012

A better way to fix rage bans imho is to not allow them in the first place. Either have a ban cap of 2 cards/week per clan or dont allow people to place all their votes into one clan, i.e. if you voted for spyke, you cant vote for the other cards from berserk. Way too many people obviously put 2/2/2 or more into the 3 berserk cards. Even without spyke, I would have loved to halfdeck berserk simply cuz I like em. I did it before spyke was released. But now I cant use berserk for the entire week, even tho Lola and Elvis are nowhere near broken.

monday 23/01/2012

Interesting deck. I would personally change Alexei to Desmond and Gianfranco to Kang.

Ok deck. I would personally change Eadh to Mawpin and Orlok to Pan.

Create a subject