monday 06/02/2012

Psylo seems a little weak, when comparing it with cards like bogdan, elvis, even bryan. I would get Scopica as she is an 8/6 for 3 stars, pretty decent. that way you could also get Nyema for more life difference potential, instead of mindy or Ashiko.
the deck has a lot of power in askai, radek, rodney, buba so with the life differential of scopica or nyema you should be able to win in 2 rounds

Nice deck for when daggs unbanned.

I guess this range is still valid because the "quick challenge" system has to be quick smiley There are times, especially for really high score players, when the system can't find an opponent.

IMO players should be matched against opponents closer to their rank and with an increase in the number of players this range could be modified, and still keep the auto challenge system quick.

Around 1400 if you are "lucky" to lose to an 1400 player you are ok, but if you lose to 1250 you have to win a lot games to get back. Even some draws result in losing 5 points.

So players with worse win rate can be ranked higher because they were matched with high score players more often... that's not wrong overall but the range could be a little narrower to maintain the luck factor to a necessary minimum.

Wow, you've really put some time and effort into this. I'm glad my database could be helpful in some way, even tough I was missing about 50 cards at that time. Good job sir!

sunday 05/02/2012

I allways rate green a preset even if its bad so they can see my comments lol.

p.s have they deleted all the comments on the preset?

@boo if you're a die hard fan of vortex you should've realized already that they won't fare well if you go mono. smiley

saturday 04/02/2012

I find most bonuses work well in ELO, GHEIST and Roots might stop abilitys but then skeelz bonus stops them. sakrohms might increase there attack but nightmare stop them e.c.t

For under 10000 clintz i think you will have difficaulty making a good ELO deck esspesily with the current ELO banns you might like to look at a different clan.

friday 03/02/2012

I think if we banned every card that struck someone as "scary" the list would include Wardom, Azel, Kenny, Greem, Dorian, Cliff, Oflgn, etc... There's at least one or two in every clan. Even dusty old Muze can potentially end a game in one terrifying attack, given the right circumstances. Don't be afraid of cards that challenge you to play better.

Interesting deck. I would personally change Dean to Wardog and Trish to Wyre because some stop opp: ability is allways useful and his power is more stable.

thursday 02/02/2012

Nice deck. i would personally change Asporov to Quinn because against stop opp ability he still has a high damage.

p.s if you want to make a link which is just the deck name, like this deleted, you only copy the "preset=2179126" and change the = to :

Ok deck. i would personally change Ernst to Klawz because she can get some interesting abilitys e.g Freaks poison, Pussycats damage reduction e.c.t, Platinum to Z3r0 D34d because he has 1 more damage and his powers more stable and XU52 to Wardom.

Interesting deck. i would personally change Lola Noel to Rudy because you can lose with him and remove 2 damage from your opponent , Miho to Drummond because his 6 power and + 8 attack are a bit more stable and Cortez to Taylor because i find that the stop opp bonus better then the extra 1 power and damage.

If its your opponent who times out it will class it as a normal victory for you can give you bp, clintz and ELO points.

If you time out you lose ELO points and fair play raiting.

Reading what i wrote, i realise i sound like a moron now smiley

Now im going to assume the staple half deck is Bogdan/Grudj/Olga/Esmeralda, sometimes with a 5th Freak card being added for a 5/3 split

Having both is too strong and ensures Freaks domination but personally i think having Olga is more necessary for Freaks than having Bogdan. Banning Olga forces resort to either an average 3* or dropping a star to Wonald or Hula
I think this makes Freaks a little bit less than decently competitive in the ELO environment!
Bogdan's ban on the other hand still weakens freaks but they are still useable in ELO!

I think my statement can be backed simply by weeks where Bogdan is banned and Olga is not. Freaks are still around but aren't the dominant clan for the week. On the other hand Olga's ban sorta screws Freaks a bit too much for the week

I like how you focused the lower stars in the Sentinel only, this deck looks really dirty smiley

wednesday 01/02/2012

@Raven Do you think 4/4 is better than 5/3? I've always felt that the freaks bonus is just too important to risk not getting it, and jungo cards still function without their bonus. And I wish I has Splata...
@Battery I tried rodney out, but nyema just seems way better. Her threat factor is really nice and works really well with the freaks bonus.

The problem here is that Ulu Watu is better than AS bonus wise because of Protection: Power. i want wee lee back but he can still really create fury-2HKO's with lullabee, Serena and even the underrated Oraya. splash a spiaghi, lehane, or chiara and redra and you'll get a better deck than any AS-Marina-core deck anyday. but still WEE LEE = PERMABAN, SPYKE = FREE . ban spyke now or else free wee lee. smiley

SoB just balances out a battle, NO BONUS. the best way to defeat nightmare and piranahs is making 4/4, 5/3, 6/2 or 7,1 decks, the last being monodecks with splash. i generally am not threatened by the two SoB clans since they are the epitome of being balanced, ELO wise besides Azel which for me defines Nightmare. ban her and nightmare will only be used for their solid 2 stars and one of the best 3 stars in the game in Pan and Edwin.
Conclusion: You can use any competitive deck. SoB isnt much of a pain like SoA so being able to know Piranas and Nightmare playstyles is the big difference. AS isn't afraid of SoB imo and Junkz isnt a good choice this week because of Qubik's ban. smiley

Create a subject