friday 13/01/2012

Please close. i've messed up with the introduction. i certainly 'waned' there. but this was quite a good topic. thanks everyone for your inputs. smiley

Kitsune, i realize on my original post I forgot to tell you that the list is a good idea smiley

Sadly, until we get a robot to do it for us, each person will taint it with thier bias, like me complaining about no FPC and other people liking nukes or walls ect.

And you did an outstanding job, I'd never be able to do this smiley

But a proposal... Since you did one for characters, how about one for clans? The only stipulation be perma-bans... I'd like to see how it turns out smiley

I hit 1300 a bit ago with the following using a strong half fpc...

Kuei, Fei, ZhuTang, Sayura
Cyb Lhia, Deea, Izsobahd, Cwing

under 80% of the matchups... lead with whatever vortex you have first with 2 pills each in the order listed... followed by ownage with your FPC late. could probably still sleepwalk to 1300 with it.

:ymmv:

thursday 12/01/2012

ACtually lots of rescue popping their ugly heads up again!

Switched roots to nightmare to counter...holding steady at 1330....Freaks also very prevalent

Pair roots with freaks/berzerk/nightmare/piranas/uppers/hell most clans and youll easily pass 1300...roots are so freaking annoying to face trust me!!

All star trouble? Try Uppers/Roots...high attk manip will demolish all stars...espeically if you can SOA cards like loretta/jessie making them useless!!

Great deck. Great bonuses and abilities.

Rate and Comment

deleted

wednesday 11/01/2012

Just played 1200-1300 in an hour with this Bangers/ Skeelz preset, 7-1-1:

http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=2154347&list

Today:
00:16 Elo you beat HappyMonster, mark81ct Guild (10-1): 1306 ELO
00:06 Elo you won by forfeit against LW-Trunks, Les Externels (11-smiley: 1294 ELO
00:01 Elo you drew with _poker__face_, Spaghetti Tricolore (2-2): 1280 ELO
23:54 Elo you crushed zatman, TrAitorzZz (14-0): 1276 ELO
23:46 Elo you lost against LCN_PELUQUEN, Los Caballeros Negros Elite (3-7): 1258 ELO
23:41 Elo you crushed Adm diabolo, ADM (14-0): 1268 ELO
23:34 Elo you beat fragens, Eo Peregrinus (11-6): 1250 ELO
23:27 Elo you won by forfeit against _Ribellion_, The Knife (14-10): 1240 ELO
23:25 Elo you beat Baktarez (11-4): 1220 ELO

Interesting deck. I would personally change Cortez to Taylor.

tuesday 10/01/2012

I would keep both Dagg and Dregn for ELO

This deck is weak to SOA clans so having Elvis would help alot, adding Dregn into this deck only increases the problem

I would change Lola and Kostner to Elvis and Darril or Drummond

Interesting deck. I would personally change Bloodh to selma and Ashiko to Mindy.

Interesting deck. It might do well.smiley

sunday 08/01/2012

New to the game, not much cash, so i made this with as much as I had plus the Stacey I got in a pack. It is working well, so anyone without cash like me should try this out.
deleted

Ok deck. I would personally change Azel to Azgroth and Edwin to Sargh.

Im sorry but the link dosn't work, this might mean the decks been deleted.

Interesting deck. I would personally change Harold to Pallack.

This deck probally wouldn't do very well unless its against GHEIST, even then its beatable.

Interesting deck. I would personally change Lolly to Kawamashi.

Interesting decks, Blackmarket Technology 2 is better.

If you want to make a link like i did above you copy the "preset=2149350" and change the = to :

Create a subject