saturday 24/12/2011

I like GHEIST and Nightmare.

Interesting deck. I would personally change Hula to Wonald and Danae to Chiara.

Interesting deck. smiley

p.s if you want to make a link which is just the deck name, like this vortex and fang pi EPIC ELO smiley, then you only copy the "preset=2131035" and change the = to :

Interesting deck. I would personally change Rubie to Pallack.

p.s if you want to make a linkw hich is just the deck name, like this deleted, then you only copy the "preset=2130952" and change the = to :

Nice deck. smiley

p.s if you want to make a link which is just the deck name, like this deleted, then you only copy the "preset=2130588" and change the = to :

Interesting deck. i would personally change Haze to Neil, Redra to Dreen and Chiara to Lolly.

Ok deck. I would personally change Boris to Akendram and Soushee to Wonald.

Im sorry but the link dosn't work, this might mean the decks been deleted.

Nice deck. I would personally change Edwin to sargh.

Im sorry but the link dosn't work, this might mean your decks been deleted.

Interesting deck. I would personally change Edwin to sargh.

p.s if you want to make a link which is just the deck name, like this deleted, then you only copy the "preset=2126831" and change the = to :

Interesting deck. I would personally change C Beast to Dregn and X-0DUS to Dagg.

Interesting deck. I would personally change Spiaghi to Neloe and C Blade to Marty.

Elo Deck : The Tales of the ZooKeeper

i hope you like it smiley

thursday 22/12/2011

I feel like Uppers 4* are kinda wasted since everyone uses Dorian anyways.

So many All Stars this week.

wednesday 21/12/2011

I wrote my commenton there thinking it was a recent preset haha

With GHEIST on the loose with Levtiatonn's unban, SOA hurts your whole deck. You might want to consider making some changes.

I would replace Maurice with Harold and Nellie with Dorian for Uppers. Replace Karen with Randy for All-Stars.

Create a subject