wednesday 01/12/2010

Are you sick of your boring avatar or outdated avatar?
Are you short of extra clintz to spend on a nice avatar?

Then this event is for you!
In this event, you simply play as many battles as you think you need to over the course of 1 week, and you could win a top notch custom avatar!
ENTER TODAY!
Toshiro's Avi Giveaway

tuesday 30/11/2010

3 more participants and we can start. You get to share your UR info with others. You can make new friends, you can meet people. Why not join? Its a fun event with friendly atmosphere. So join now

Closing registration, members of the event know why.

monday 29/11/2010

Why is evryone copying my freind event of outofpillz

Funny, Wattz was repping you on a preset two days ago :O

Urban Rivals Skill Test by ELM_Bigtot
In 2 days the fights start,you can join one week more after this will happen.
Great prizes,so hurry your time is limited anymore...

Shoot the Yoda Turkey

6 spots left. Free to join.

Make sure you are using this deck:
deleted
No second chances so use the right deck or you do not win.

Play me once. Win & advance to a super secret event next week hosted by Euzebe.

sunday 28/11/2010

deleted
Please read all the rules
General Rules:
Type 1
16 hunters and 16 prey.
Clans that are not usable : Uppers, All Stars, Piranas, Pussycats, Junkz, Leader, Ulu Watu, Roots
There will be five abilities that the prey can use and 5 that the hunters can use.
Prey vs Hunters 2 battles in a row
Round 1 - Bottom 12 prey and hunters will be eliminated
Round 2 - Bottom 10 prey and hunters will be eliminated
Round 3 - Winners decided

Hunters abilities
Rifle - -5 points from a prey. Cost a card worth 3k. Usable once per round but not Round 3.

Bandage - +2 points to yourself. Cost a card worth 500 clintz. Usable 2 times per round.

Pocket Knife - If the player losses. You can gain points equal to what the opponent gained. Cost a card worth 1k. Usable once per round.

Rapid Fire - Prevents elimination once. Costs a card worth 10k. Only usable once per player

Double Gun - You gain double points at the end of that round. Cost a card worth 5k. Usable once per round but not round 3

Prey Abilities:
Lick - +2 points to yourself. Cost a card worth 500 clintz. Usable 2 times per round.

Bite and Slash - -5 points from a hunter. Cost a card worth 3k. Usable once per round but not Round 3.

Play Dead - -8 points from a hunter and gain 2 points. Cost a card worth 4.5k. Usable once per round but not Round 3.

Eat - You gain double points at the end of that round. Cost a card worth 5k. Usable once per round but not round 3

Claw Sharpen - If the player losses he does not lose any points. Cost a card worth 1k. Usable once per round.

saturday 27/11/2010

deleted

donate 5k and you could win anything over that as well as the jackpot

thursday 25/11/2010

Or if you might be talking about events.
In the case of an event,
There is no level requirement, so your problem is most likely that the event is not open to you. If you find an event that is open to you, you have the correct number of clintz, then you apply. Then you must wait for the event creator to accept you. smiley

wednesday 24/11/2010

No wonder my wallpaper entry didn't win... Those are awesome. smiley

I bet this is the winner:
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=460436410740&set=a.460436240740.250171.148733625740

tuesday 23/11/2010

Merry xmas

monday 22/11/2010

A small event here briefly dagelegt the rules

It is played with no chance to live Pillz 12 and 12, with the cover format 8and +2 pw

It will first identify the best 16 (with eight groups of 8 personal best 2 of each group come on)
That quarter-finals will be played in a 1vs Kosytem the lots will be drawn
From the first knockout round is played type2-8und2 + pw star begrezung thus no longer the games are back in Kosytem and are also drawn just like the semi-final
Third-place play connect two losers of the semifinals against each other
Final winners in the semi-finals

detailed explanation of the wide format
* Your deck must contain not less than 8 characters.
* The sum of the level of the Characters in your deck must not exceed 25.
* Your deck may only contain the / the following 4 Clan (s): Ulu Watu, Bangers, Sakrohm, Leader.
* Your cover must not contain characters that evolve at the moment.
* Your deck may contain duplicate characters.
* Your deck must be balanced: all clans must be represented numerically as strong (The Leader does not count as a clan).

The random setting is: not a random attack factor, the stronger always wins
http://www.urban-rivals.com/events/?id_event=37923

I would be very numerous Bewerbugen Enjoy: blush:smiley

Even after it's over it's still getting posts? Please lock this.

I should have my next contest *some* time in December. Finals are coming up and I'm spending more time studying than setting up my next contest, but I do have something in mind, so please be patient. smiley

You can use any cards you want mate and pm me privatly if you want to fight me and stop moaning if you not interested then stop spaming

sunday 21/11/2010

Http://www.urban-rivals.com/events/?id_event=37884

Please Join.

The pussycat Cr's and i dont reay care that im in the rong section xx

Http://www.urban-rivals.com/events/?id_event=37880

Make sure your founder joins first.

saturday 20/11/2010

Join now!

friday 19/11/2010

Update: We're still looking for players to join the event.
Th prizes are good, but they certainly will become better thats for sure!

Create a subject