saturday 21/02/2015

Alternatively, being the oppressor!
http://i.imgur.com/P4zSUTI.jpg
I miss Deathmatch smiley

Rb's and Cr's act in very similar ways, except Cr's were widely available at one point. By making an Rb a Cr, you don't really drastically affect the supply much, seeing as there isn't much to begin with. Nanook and Syd Noze will stay virtually the same I predict, where as cards that were once in packs like Baby Q Rb may be slightly affected.

I think UR has higher priority targets for becoming Cr than Rb's, at least for the next 5 years.

friday 20/02/2015

I play in the DT room mainly to just play the T1 gametype. I haven't played a full DT in probably over a year. Last time I played I nabbed top 5 with over 400 points. Otherwise, I typically just play a match or two (don't have the time to do the entire hour).

I'll typically try and pick random decks that I don't think anyone will use and see how it goes.

I threw together that Roots/Freaks deck once just to try it out. Not sure how it worked out in retrospect, but it's hard to play against the mono junkz and mono sentinels of the world and come out on top when you're putting together random half decks.

The most recent deck that got me a few ELO wins this week so far is:

Akendram, Baldonvino, Bikini Joe LD, Shazam
Eebiza, Flanagan, Romana, Tremorh

That Bikini Joe LD bump helps much more than it appears. It's easy to see what the Freaks are missing this whole time and that's a natural 8 powered (or 9 powered) low star card to help them get that bonus. No need for the higher cards with 8 power as the damage negates the use of poison.

As for the next DT I'll use whichever two clans come to mind and make a deck out of it. Play one match or two and then break the deck up just to make a new one.

Same here, don't really want to remove then incase its someone I used to talk a lot before smiley

I'd rather see them rework cards that are no longer prevalent to the game (that are not CR) - Mac Hen, Bob Joby, etc. Buffing CRs would have a huge impact on the market.

Yoshida. There might be better cards or clans, but idk why she always makes me happy.
Second is Ruru.

wednesday 18/02/2015

Myeltd, she would be instantly banned, straight away, as per the "lower min than Freaks" rule smiley

In all reality though. Dounia Cr at 9/2 with poison 2, min 5/6 would be fairly decent. More deadly, a she is potentially a 9 powered 3* that can deal 8 damage, but with the high min, she makes the rest of the game more predictable. Right now, I agree, I wouldn't take her over Chiara, Plunk, or Praxie.

tuesday 17/02/2015

Miss nova.

Isatis (Support : Power+1) 6000 Clintz
Sammy (Support : Attack+2) 6200 Clintz
Scubb (Support : Pillz+1) 6400 Clintz
Draheera (Support : Power+1) 11,000 Clintz
Troompah (Support : Attack+5) 14,500 Clintz
Avola (Support : Damage+1) 15,900 Clintz
Zoe (Support : Power+1) 16,500 Clintz
Shann (Support : Pillz+1) 28,700 Clintz
Coby (Support : Damage+1) 29,900 Clintz

This price will change as it took me so long to write this.
I hope this is what you wanted!

What's your best amount of Tokenz ever achieve before using it on the Wheel OF ?
How did you get (ELO/Survivor/DT) and how long?

http://www.urban-rivals.com/special/alerts/?key=vjk7botqnsf

In my opinion, ELO/ Survivor is the best way, but only if you can win among thousands of poeple in a week, while Tourney would get you 12 Bronze Tokens (Maybe 1 Gold & 2 Silver) in a day only if you get in the top 1-150th if not like 4-6 Bronze Tokenz, in a week that would be 84 Bronze 14 Silver 7 Gold.
What do you think?

*I accidently closed my first thread*
*It also contains some spelling errors which may confuse you, Sorry*

1 messages

1-150th *IF not like 4-6 Bronze Tokenz.
Sorry

monday 16/02/2015

14 messages

Your girl Naliah. She wouldn't be happy knowing you spelt her name wrong. smiley

sunday 15/02/2015

Though it would only appeal to the Americans: giving Adler two special flash missions for the 4th of July.

saturday 14/02/2015

Just finishing editing the chart. It took longer than expected.
Changes:
-Combined specific columns into 1
-Removed rating column, added Average column of rarity
-Reduced amount of color coding, now only two notable ones (Blue=Top 4, Red=Bottom 4)

After recaclulating, figured out I do not have to update as often as I thought. Prices seem stagnant except in a few cases:
1) LD Mission/release of mission
2) New characters inflation
3) Elo bans/unbans

The average should stay within range even with the exceptions. Will be updating this every character release though.

friday 13/02/2015

@Deboraharc: Hi, Please post in the bug thread in the staff forum.

Thank you.

Death stop the spam or ill make sure you cant make threads for a while

you cant seriously be thinking "srs topic" when right off the bat you dish out a shot against another player

My milkshakes bring all the boys to the yard.

thursday 12/02/2015

"I would also like to see conditional combos (but they may be too hard to program ) such as Courage: Support: +2 Life"
Well we have a Defeat-Growth stack, so why would others be harder to program?

Create a subject